Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Surgery
That cup thing works. The foam cups are better for your hand.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
hey that is a darn great cup ice idea....will be using that ice pack hack Smile cool
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, 3 Cat Ass Trophies , ROOIRIA Wannabe,(never happen) and still a Bisquit cause me soggy!
And 2 run down Flying Manure Spreaders!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • waldenbound (08-04-2019)
Thanks everyone!
monkeyfoot
You have to use paper Dixie cups so you can peel the paper back to expose more ice.
One Stinkin Badge!
Foam cups are easy to peel. Also provides a little insulation for your fingers.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
foam is worse for the environment ya know Smile
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, 3 Cat Ass Trophies , ROOIRIA Wannabe,(never happen) and still a Bisquit cause me soggy!
And 2 run down Flying Manure Spreaders!
Everything we do is bad for the environment but we continue to do it. Trees have to be cut for the paper.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
People own multiple vehicles, motorized toys, houses and rvs and you want me to worry about a foam cup?  That bullshit don't work!
Every little bit helps.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • heron (08-06-2019)
Tumeric pills help pain a little. They help reduce inflammation thus they help with pain. They're no miracle cure but I find one with an advil does take the edge off a bit more than just advil.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Everyroadleadshome for this post:
  • Cammalu (08-04-2019), heron (08-06-2019), Texjbird (08-06-2019)