Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Surgery
Camilla is currently getting her left knee replacement done. Hopefully this will be the last major surgery this year.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Texjbird (07-29-2019), rvpopeye (07-29-2019), tx2sturgis (07-29-2019), Everyroadleadshome (07-30-2019)
Great, it is getting done and also sucks for the recovery. Here is to a speedy and as pain free as can be recovery.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
I hope it all goes well for her. I am sure she will be up and kicking ass in no time.
Hang in there! Keep us posted.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
One gloriously stinkin' badge.
ROOIRIA
FULL MONTY!!!!
I hope it goes quickly and smoothly and that her recovery is fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had to get a space at a RV park for the next two days. I have an appointment here on Wednesday so she will have her bed to travel home in instead of sitting in the car.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Blanch (07-29-2019), Texjbird (07-29-2019), heron (07-29-2019), rvpopeye (07-29-2019), tx2sturgis (07-30-2019), Everyroadleadshome (07-30-2019), GypsyDogs (08-06-2019)
That will be nice, the drugs make the car trip home a bit surreal.
Hope Camilla has a quick recovery. Work hard in physical therapy, that’s important.
One Stinkin Badge!
Git'er done !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

sending prayers for a good surgery and fast recovery!