Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 dodge sprinter $3,700 needs some work
POSTED ON PANAMA CITY FL CRAIGS LIST     MAY 28th  $3,700

CARGO VAN     DIESEL ENGINE   AUTO TRANNY    WHITE    

4 EXTERIOR PICTURES    SNOW IN BACKGROUND   ADVANCE AUTO PARTS PARKING LOT

SEZ RUNS AND DRIVES    HAS SOME ISSUES    CLEAN TITLE    SELLER SEZ DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH IT

CONTACT NUMBER  347-300-6076

JEWELLANN
" I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHIN "  BY SEASICK STEVE
               AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT        

MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH
Link...

https://panamacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/...63866.html
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • Texjbird (06-17-2019)
Scam  Angry
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
not your typical scam ad,photos are not from florida thats for sure,could be the the "issues" are $6k issues
I have to say, craig's list?? hmm on all of it. craig's list killer comes to mind for me when I see craig's list mentioned LOL
I have bought and sold off craigslist. Never a problem.

Looks like a typical scam. 4 pics only (free) and all of the outside of a vehicle that is a nice example. Pics from out of area is a big flag. Also I have seen a few with some pics of the inside too with a great price. When pressed for more pics or information about the vehicle, wala, no more contact or some excuse about it being at their mothers but they will deliver it if paid in advance. Always make sure the title vin matches the vehicle vin too.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
good to know B and C….real deals can be found!
The phone number matches up with a company that uses sprinters. If it's a scam, they're getting more convincing.
I didn't even click on the contact info as it is normally an email address when it is a scam. Really hard to trace those. Checking out the number is good so this could be a real one. If I was in the market for a sprinter (shudder), I would give it a try.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
I thought it was funny that the pictures are taken in an Auto Parts Store parking lot.  The guy probably just found out how much the 
"fixable" issue is going to cost.  I've also heard it's hard to get anyone to work on them.  I think it would be a great vehicle to take to Wabbit's mechanic and get him to do a bunch of work on it and never pick it up.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to weigh2ez for this post:
  • Wabbit (06-18-2019), rvpopeye (06-18-2019)