Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuttle Bussin', Bitchin', and Grinnin'. Let's Get it on !!
Well...Got 5 of these sheets of copper over aluminum for the backsplash of the countertops. It's not the plastic stuff. I hope it makes it easier to clean without all the designs and stuff. (Sheets still have the protective clear plastic on them in pic)
Had to take bus back to the storage New Years Day. But just talked to the manager of the RV park here and she said I could bring it back for another week or two if needed. It's the off season here. Now just to get off work in time to go get it. The storage place is about 25 min from rv park. 
What do yall think? I added a picture of the butcher block countertops before the painting started. Hope yall can mentally (I know this might be difficult for us) to put the two pics together to match up what it should look like. More updates as they come. 
Just ordered a condensate auto pump for a/c unit. Then the water will drain no matter if I'm level or not. 
I got the edge gutters to install over the outside windows to put on hopefully soon too. 
[Image: HdgTpMfm.jpg][Image: FQTiNhTm.jpg]
[Image: OQreFOCm.jpg]
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • heron (01-07-2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shuttle Bussin', Bitchin', and Grinnin'. Let's Get it on !! - by American Nomad Patriot - 01-03-2020, 08:36 PM