Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I’m Rav
That’s all, really. Am I supposed to say more about me? Maybe that I don’t have a van, but rather a fiberglass egg? The living space is about the size of some folks’ vans, but I have the added advantage of an SUV for my “garage”.

Maybe that I like long walks on the beach or in the desert, or in the mountains, as long as it’s not so high up that I wheeze when I climb.

Maybe that I think pina coladas taste like coconut flavored plastic?

5 or 6 years nomading. I have lost track ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Currently having to stick to southern Nevada. But I love Nevada, so no tears for me, k?

Will that do for an intro?
Hi Rav. Sounds like a great intro to me.
YARC ~ 2 Stinkin' Badges
ROOIRIA
YARC Name: Tripping Over Shadow 
Official YARC Title: The Wizard of Y.A.R.C. (Popeye says so!)

Future home/rig: 2009 Ford E350 Shuttle Bus
Yes it did Rav and welcome. Some of us on here have vans but I would say most have trailers or rv's. Some here are nomads, some are snowbirds, and some are weekenders.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Just my $.02 or $.0156 Canadian
No it won’t do. Add a lot more
monkeyfoot
Welcome to the forum. Nah you don’t need an RV just a nomadic spirit and a good disposition. An Egg I am intrigued. Self built?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea great intro!

all ya need

WELCOME!

what I want is my travel time. So close. SO SO SO close. Kid to college in 1.5 yrs and outta here.
Travel tons tho even if home based still but key being, I am all about the road and out there and have been but darn it, not long term just yet......so wanna be tho!

I can learn things from you when it is my time to shine!
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, 3 Cat Ass Trophies , ROOIRIA Wannabe,(never happen) and still a Bisquit cause me soggy!
And 2 run down Flying Manure Spreaders!
Welcome aboard Rav. Eventually it all will start to make sense. Maybe.
Rav blessed us last year in YARC Camp by baking sourdough in her Dutch oven every few days and sharing. It was heavenly. She had to stay in Nevada this year but should be free next year.
monkeyfoot
(03-14-2022, 06:48 AM)sierra1 Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Nah you don’t need an RV just a nomadic spirit and a good disposition. An Egg I am intrigued. Self built?

Thank you. Eggs are two things— molded fiberglass trailers like escapes, casitas, bigfoots, uhauls, scamps, etc. There are more, but you get the idea. The other thing is a molded fiberglass trailer that’s actually called the “egg trailer”.

My egg is a Scamp and I love it very much. Even though I rattled two things to broke on the way from there to here over a lonnnng and lovely desert washboard. Oh well, I’ll be sitting still long enough to fix them.
(03-13-2022, 09:44 PM)Cammalu Wrote: No it won’t do. Add a lot more

Heh. You know darned well I won’t do it! Tongue