Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDGAF THREAD
One of our non posting forum members requested this when I asked him why no posts ...........
So I'm starting this to see If he'll come out of the shadows and POST !

In case you can't figure it out ...I Don't Give A Fuck is what it stands for....skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
So , I'm not holding my breath. Tongue
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)
Big Grin   MAYBE SOMEBODY DONE PEED IN THAT FELLERS WHEATIES THIS MORNIN'....YA RECKON

QUEENIE AND JEWELLANN
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
       Rolleyes   I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • RoamerRV428 (05-24-2021), tarzan108 (05-26-2021)
Dunno , we'll see if this works.

So stick to the topic.
What is it that you IDGAF about ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
I can't list them all there are so many!

But what is this cat and rat game you got going on with non posters? the lurkers who don't GAF to post and chat?

don't ya get it......THEY DON'T GAF! so they ain't gonna be posting LOL Smile

and IDGAF if they do or don't, that will be my number 1 IDGAF but it is cool you are trying to drag the rats out of the holes! Gives ya something to do Smile Smile Cool

hey I am liking this IDGAF thread!~ WEEeeeee
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, Cat Ass Trophy, ROOIRIA Wannabe, Bisquit cause me soggy!
Tongue   IDGAF ABOUT TRYING TO LIVE MY LIFE TO SUIT OTHERS.

MY FAVORITE T-SHIRT SEZ.  " I SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING LABEL ".  ONE TIME A GUY IN A AUTO PARTS STORE ASKED ME IF THAT WAS TRUE AND I TOLD HIM "YES IT IS AT TIMES".  THEN HE STARTED LAUGHING.  HE SAID "WELL AT LEAST YOU GIVE THEM A WARNING".  

I STILL HAVE A FRIEND AND ALSO A FAMILY MEMBER THAT OFTEN
HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT MY PLANS ON TRAVELING WITH OR WITHOUT A TRAILER AND NOT MOVING BACK INTO HOUSE UNTIL IT'S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

JEWELLANN
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
       Rolleyes   I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • RoamerRV428 (05-24-2021), rvpopeye (05-24-2021)
asking US types what we DGAF about is scary actually cause you know us mostly....it is darn near 99.9% of the crap on the planet we don't GAF about! we yarc types LOL

I second J's post....never would try to suit anyone and never GAF about what others thought of me or how much advice they try to give me and I don't follow! tough, if their lives were so great they wouldn't have time to try to school me, go work on youself, I am fine with me. I yam what I yam!
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, Cat Ass Trophy, ROOIRIA Wannabe, Bisquit cause me soggy!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-26-2021)
I'm a card-carrying member of DILLIGAF!
Wondering About Wandering.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-24-2021), Texjbird (05-26-2021)
The card just proves you do though.............skuh kuh kuh kuh

heyyyyyy , you just hit 1600 posts !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
I haven't been posting much. No internet or cell where I'm at.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-26-2021)
Mmmm IDGAF Reminds me of DILLIGIFF a club in Reno Nevada that catered to alternative lifestyle views and alternative musical entertainment. Saw a lot of great Bands, and people prior to starring in alternative great bands: suddenly gone mainstream SONY.

In keeping with that theme. Alternative lifestyle. Why has that dangerous edgy side been removed? Now people who are suggesting an alternative lifestyle want everybody to join in their process. We never expected Gramma to wear bondage jeans with red Dock Martens...But now Gramma needs to use binary pronouns?

Darling,Bitch, or Brother; it is your personal search for self identity. Don’t expect the rest of the world to hold your hand. Cause...
DILLIGAF?
Nope
IDGAF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-25-2021), Texjbird (05-26-2021), Kyz (05-30-2021)