Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ain't Right - USPS
Tracking Information for a recent order.

Keep in mind that I live in Southern Nevada and the origin of the package is Lousiville, KY.

May 22, 2020, 12:22 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
LOUISVILLE, KY 40299
May 22, 2020, 8:53 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
LOUISVILLE, KY 40299
May 22, 2020, 10:08 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
LOUISVILLE KY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 24, 2020, 7:45 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
CATANO PR DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 25, 2020, 5:20 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
SAN JUAN PR DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 26, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

I'm wondering where "the next facility" will be located. Guam?

Meanwhile, my local USPS office has three times in 2020, placed a package addressed to me at my street address and space number (SPC) at the  RV park, into a PO BOX that has the same digits as my SPC identifier. Today it had to retrieved from the box holder.

I am wondering if this package will end up in the PO BOX.
Same here in Michigan. I called the postmaster who said 4 main hubs in Mi 2 neat Detroit which is the other side of the state from me, Grand Rapids 100 miles NE from me & Traverse city which is 250 miles straihjt north of me. The local smallPO gets 50 pc one day & 10,000 the next as Detroit & GR are covid Hot Spots & people just don't go to work. We're still on a lockdown till mid June. The governers husband went to thetr cottage in the UP then went to the place their boat was store. Many pwople getting there boats so he he told the guy whay if my wifes the govenor. The guy said he still had to wait his tirm. I'd have told him hus boat was not till mid June. When she put the ban on 1 person in the entire UP had covid & very few since.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
Last January we had a package go to every single processing stop in Arizona. According to Amazon it is still “On the way/delayed due to weather “. It was a nice clear week. 

Things happen, and we keep getting new members.  Cool
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
Once sold an ultralight to a very nice gent who flew the same model for 20 years only a smaller engine & wore it. out. Flew of a 300' flat hill top where they strip mined coal. He's never been out of Kentucky & brought a whole asst of money orders of different amounts. He forgot a small bundle of tubes which I UPSed them to him & for almost 2 weeks the went back & forth from chicago to ohio back & forth. Finally I had a UPS supervisor call him to tell him I wasn't lieing . We kept in touch & were good friends. It was a weedhopper if anyone wants to lookit up as it was the only one that the builder John Chotia built the engine also & was going wordwide until his death in a prototype.

Just had fedex deliver 2 cases of ammo to a place down the road with a totally different address signed my name & gave it to 2 teenage girls. They are the dumbest of all & don't even answer the phone anymore. I was on hold 1/2 hr at a time for 6 hrs before giving up.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
The supplier replied to me. Cue the "Twilight Zone" theme.

"Nope, it just your supreme luck! It's odd though...your order is supposed to go to Nevada and is in Puerto Rico and it reminds of this other customer last month in Puerto Rico whose order went to Vegas first."
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Wayne49 for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-28-2020), AbuelaLoca (05-28-2020), heron (06-12-2020)
FEDEX was having issues before the panic. Different drivers, never the same one.

One time recently, a UPS driver, not our regular driver, drove into the RV park. Sat for a couple of minutes, then blew out and took all of the packages destined for the RV park to the local USPS and dumped them there. They were not SurePost, so no $$ for USPS handling. I found out that when you report a missing package to UPS, UPS Security is immediately involved. They take it very seriously.
I heard that Governor Whitless was spotted in a bar up north. Doing some essential socializing and politicking?
"Rules are for Thee, not for Me."
My good friend owns a hardware store thats a UPS pickup point. UPS insurance never pays unless they lose a package. UPS stores won't even use UPSs insurance & buys someone elses. I sent a collector old Stevens Target rifle thru him, he's gundealer also. It was a Cherry Hill with a custom made box from the factory 100 years ago. Lucky for me he packed it as I suggested shipping the rifle in a heavy padded case & the box seperate. But UPS paid 1/2 which pleased the buyer.