Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics (and maybe progress) of my RV
I'm going to start a thread with pics of my RV. Hopefully get some advice on what to do with certain areas. Until travel is allowed again, I am set up very nicely on my parents land. I have a 30 amp plug and a nice quiet corner.

I have no organization yet. I've stored way too much in the cabover area...I was going to work on that yesterday and was sick instead (joy, joy). I need curtains in the front; how do you hang curtains? What works best? The command hooks I tried using at the top just kept falling off the "wallpaper" stuff up there (with zero weight on it). Tension rod? I'm ok with using the exsisting curtain for the very top, but want something much nicer on the bottom. That's my only TV and I'm sure I'll want to watch it...sometime? 

I've found a cover for my stove, just haven't ordered it yet...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

YARC 1 Stinkin' Badge
ROOIRIA
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kyz for this post:
  • Blacktank (04-27-2020)
Bunk area: I've already changed this area already. I've put the top bunk down as a place for my 3 pound guard dog. She just scared the crap outta me because she barked at cows outside. I love her; she will make a great guard dog. lol 

The bottom bunk is set up in case my grandson wants to spend the night (he doesn't like the top bunk...to high.

My fridge....  Smile  I used to keep photos posted at work, so this is my new space to hang up pics of the grandkids, etc.

My lil Hula Girl ... a friend gave her to me after she went to Hawaii. I saved her for more than a year to put her up in the RV.

YARC 1 Stinkin' Badge
ROOIRIA
  • Blacktank (04-27-2020)
Last one for tonight... My outdoor space. I love it.  Rolleyes

I'm parked on the far side of my dad's shop. The ground is level. I haven't had to use my leveling blocks.

YARC 1 Stinkin' Badge
ROOIRIA
  • Blacktank (04-27-2020)
I have a hula girl AND a pink flamingo !
I put them away for winter so they don't freeze to death......
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Kyz (04-28-2020)
Very nice Kyz Koach...

BTW...what the heck are those green things in the background outside?

Huh
A cat, a dog, and a dude.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
  • Kyz (04-28-2020)
Looks nice and cozy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Kyz (04-28-2020)
i want a full sized bed,i havent fallen out of my twin xl yet but i can see it happening
(04-27-2020, 03:41 PM)Blacktank Wrote: i want a full sized bed,i havent fallen out of my twin xl yet but i can see it happening

Film it and put it online. You might get enough hits to buy a full bed.  Big Grin
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Kyz (04-28-2020), Cammalu (04-28-2020)
(04-27-2020, 03:41 PM)Blacktank Wrote: i want a full sized bed,i havent fallen out of my twin xl yet but i can see it happening

I could deal with a twin, but I loves my queen size bed. I like the island bed, but I can't really walk around the back side for all the junk er stuff back there. lol
YARC 1 Stinkin' Badge
ROOIRIA
(04-26-2020, 01:10 AM)tx2sturgis Wrote: Very nice Kyz Koach...

BTW...what the heck are those green things in the background outside?

Huh

treeeeees!  Big Grin
YARC 1 Stinkin' Badge
ROOIRIA