Poll: Do you want to know when you'll die or be suprised?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Go with Notice!
40.00%
2 40.00%
Just Go!
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want to know when you'll die or be suprised?
Just wondered how many people would like some notice to get their affairs together, finish the bucket list, etc & how many people just want to "go" with no notice? Please answer Go with notice or Just Go. Thanks!
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
Why would I want a notice? That sounds like a long drawn out affair. I want something quick but that probably means I'll get the long drawn out one Sad
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • RoamerRV428 (04-23-2020)
If I go there will be trouble 
If I stay there will be double 

Clash

There is freedom in not knowing. There is also safety for some people.  Cool
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
I don’t know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
I guess that would depend on if I knew how I was going to go as well.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Everyroadleadshome for this post:
  • Cammalu (04-23-2020), Texjbird (04-23-2020)
Yeah no kidding!!!!!
monkeyfoot
If you know you have time to get things in order. I'm selling a 52'x84' hanger full of machine tools but I've bought 2 real Gatling guns with the proceeds which will be much easier to sell than a 5800# Pacemaker lathe that came out of Checker Motors, the taxi cab co in Kazoo. My best friend died at bear camp & his wife lost everything. So good & bad points either way.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gr8ful for this post:
  • Texjbird (04-23-2020)
I VOTE NO AND NO

I WANT TO BE IN MY 20s AGAIN, NEWLY DIVORCED, WITH MY LONG DARK RED CURLY HAIR BLOWING IN THE BREEZE AS I DRIVE MY NEW BLACK AND CHROME 1978 CHEVY CARGO VAN HAULING ASS SOUTH ON I45 FROM DALLAS TOWARDS HOUSTON ON A BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY WITH THE FIELDS AND DITCHES FULL OF BLUE BONNETS WHILE LISTENING TO CAPTAIN HOOK BEMOANING "I WAS STONED AND I MISSED IT" OR BUCK OWENS WITH THAT "TIGER BY THE TAIL" ON MY NEW 8 TRACK TAPE DECK.

IF I COULD BE STUCK IN MY 20S OR 30s I THINK I'D LIKE TO HAVE ANOTHER LIFETIME OR THREE.
I STILL HAVE SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO DO.

JEWELLANN
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
       Rolleyes   I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
I wake up each morning surprised.

Pain my old friend. I am alive.

Live each day as if it were my last. Try to maintain that attitude with everyone and be nice.

Bucket list is down to an ice cream in the desert and perhaps a sunset kiss.

So No.

But it wouldn’t matter. Nothing would change either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Texjbird (04-24-2020)