Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most boring thing I did today...
Was to watch beans cook. How about you?
omg too funny Snik Smile watching beans cool! ugh LOL

boring, hmm, cooking for family. they eat totally different than me and when I have to cook for them I am bored out of my mind. I cook fast, simple, easy, feed them, clean up and do it over again, truly the most boring part of my day cause I hate the kitchen point blank!!
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, Cat Ass Trophy, ROOIRIA Wannabe, Bisquit cause me soggy!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (04-09-2020)
Camilla’s sister lives in Colorado Springs. At 8pm everyone goes outside and howls. 

Dodgy Confused Confused
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
The weather did that here about that time, John. We had lightening, high winds and heavy rain with hail.
(04-08-2020, 07:19 PM)GotSmart Wrote: Camilla’s sister lives in Colorado Springs. At 8pm everyone goes outside and howls. 

Dodgy Confused Confused

She sent me a vid from her back porch. Wish I could post it here but don’t know how to post a vid.

IMG_8864.mov

Did that work?
monkeyfoot
No it did not work
PAULETTE and "Two Cats and THE DOUG"

Whereabouts unknown...……...
Well crap. Good morning Doug . Looks like a beautiful day.
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Abnorm (04-09-2020)
Not sure Huh but you might have to upload it to a website with a URL to link to ?  Wink
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)
I cut my toenails. If I get all crazy tomorrow I will take yet another shower. Big Grin
I watched cars go by...