Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CALL ME CURMUDGEON
This year we are going all around and doing things. Seeing new places and trying different things. 

Tucson, Yuma, Bouse, all around this part of the state of Arizona. I am seeing fewer of the old timers but more of the self important you ~tuber~goober.  Angry  the slack jawed holder of the great selfy stick. An item that makes the person touching it a GOD!  The most important person in the universe. Anything that they film is their property!!  By possessing this magic wand they do not have to obey the laws of the roads or show any respect towards others.  Rocks, bushes, trails and campsite do not mean anything to the path of one of these possessed creatures. 

On foot they are bad enough, but have a bicycle or motorized transportation handy.   Confused  Watch out world. They appear out of nowhere. One hand on a bicycle handle bar and the other stretched out in front of them either showing a jumpy picture of where they are going or them about to hit a tree, rock, bystander, or bush, all while trying to say something frightfully cleaver.  

This makes them look extremely silly when I tell them that they do not have my permission to film me. 

Perhaps it is my year to run into so many of them.  Undecided
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • BCGuy (01-15-2020), Wayne49 (01-16-2020), heron (01-18-2020)
They are just following were the FarceBook ones went before.
Get some bear spray. It isn't as strong as the stuff for people, but I've heard that it has a longer range.

"Sorry, Officer, but my finger slipped on the trigger."
So I’m supposed to spray them with a substance that is toxic to members of my family?  

Huh

I was thinking more along the lines of an air horn.    Rolleyes
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • rvpopeye (01-16-2020), heron (01-18-2020)
My first reaction probably would be to get the camera and turn it into MY video.
I'm sure they would want to go away (with their camera ? if possible) and delete the original file ...........
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)
My SS Raging Bulls 454 Casull works much better on bear. Here's a 20 year professional gun test using loads 20% weaker than we have now. It shoots 45LC also. https://www.gun-tests.com/issues/12_2/fe...467-1.html It's a funny read coming from the pro's.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
ok, ok, I want to hear WHY this rant is happening LOL

what happened to you that made ya post this? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!!

what went down?? Smile Smile Come on it has to be a good one and I wanna hear it LOL
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, Cat Ass Trophy, ROOIRIA Wannabe
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • heron (01-18-2020)
They have abandoned YARC camp and are hanging with the ""Fun Kids"" at the Par-T-R...……………...
PAULETTE and "Two Cats and THE DOUG"

Whereabouts unknown...……...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Abnorm for this post:
  • heron (01-18-2020)
I think they left the fun kids and went to hang with someone somewhat sane.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • rvpopeye (01-16-2020), heron (01-18-2020)
If you went to see all the sights and 'people watch'....well it looks like you got your wish!
Wondering about Wandering.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
  • heron (01-18-2020)