Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed broke pretty near every damn thing
So, it looks like you're going to have to do YARC without us. We finally got out of rehab for the hip, and several days ago, Ed fell and crushed a vertebra. He's not in any pain, but fell twice more after that, so he's in the wheelchair, now. I think he's on the home stretch, likely the best thing for him. With all the damage done to him, Lewy Body Dementia, which reacts very strongly to bodily insults, has set in in good shape. He's weak, not eating or drinking much, so here we are. I guess I'm glad this didn't happen after we'd left, because when he's having a rough time, it really does get a little more difficult than I'd be prepared to deal with in the van. All for the best, I guess.

So. Love and all the best to all who make it to YARC, and to those who dream of being there.
One gloriously stinkin' badge.
ROOIRIA
FULL MONTY!!!!
Heron - whatever it takes to make the caregiver more comfortable... So I didn't take that advice when I was the caregiver. I look back and see the wisdom in it. Hold hands often
Smile, laugh, it's free and makes others wonder what you are up too
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RoamingRaven for this post:
  • heron (10-12-2019), Snikwahjm (10-13-2019)
Liz, I can’t imagine how hard this is on you. Thinking about you. So sorry. Please call me anytime.
monkeyfoot
Ditto ^
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Thinking of you both and wishing you some peace.
Yes, it's good that you weren't out on the road. It's hard enough to deal with when you're stationary. Best wishes for both of you.

Sue
I am so sorry to hear that Liz.  You guys are an inspiration for me.  Enjoy the quiet times and reminded him of the great places that you camped together.  

Like Raven said, holding hands is the best communication possible.  

Give Ed a gentle hug for me.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
I am really sorry to hear this Liz. I commend you for all that you have done. I sure will miss you both.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Texjbird (10-12-2019)
I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS THAT Y'ALL ARE GOING THRU.  THANKFULY YOU ARE AT HOME.

MAKES MY PROBLEMS SEEM PIDDLY.

JEWELLANN
I WAS NOT BUILT TO BREAK  

MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH
Don't give up on us. You'll hit the road again sometime