Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a You Tube star
Not really a star, more like a creative outlet. I started my You Tube channel. It’s called The Nomadic Table. I’m not looking to make money, or get into e-begging or drama, I just want some creative to do. 
So, if your hungry, or want some nomadic cooking tips, check out my channel, The Nomadic Table.

https://youtu.be/8KCQZ1TbE5k
One Stinkin Badge!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to waldenbound for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (09-09-2019), Queen (09-10-2019), travelaround (09-10-2019), heron (09-10-2019), American Nomad Patriot (09-13-2019)
i just want that google money but sadly i am incapable of following rules and would get the boot quick

linked yur utube to your profile,now you have a webpage button
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • waldenbound (09-09-2019), American Nomad Patriot (09-13-2019)
I hadn’t thought to doctor stuff. I’m betting I can find things at Trader Joe’s or Aldi that could be doctored. I hold back on a lot of confidence foods because of the really high sodium content but adding healthy stuff to it is a really good idea. Could you tell more about your little stove?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • heron (09-10-2019), American Nomad Patriot (09-13-2019)
(09-09-2019, 07:37 PM)Snikwahjm Wrote: I hadn’t thought to doctor stuff. I’m betting I can find things at Trader Joe’s or Aldi that could be doctored. I hold back on a lot of confidence foods because of the really high sodium content but adding healthy stuff to it is a really good idea. Could you tell more about your little stove?

I use my MSR Windburner a lot when it’s too hot to cook inside. It’s a radiant burner instead of a single flame, distributes heat more evenly. The design, and design of the pot, makes it very efficient in windy conditions. Great stove.
One Stinkin Badge!
Well your pup can make a meal out of anything not nailed down.  Angel

That would be a popular video.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (09-13-2019)
(09-10-2019, 04:34 AM)GotSmart Wrote: Well your pup can make a meal out of anything not nailed down.  Angel

That would be a popular video.

As in, let Mocha counter surf, and see what he scarfs down?  Big Grin
One Stinkin Badge!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to waldenbound for this post:
That stove looks nice and compact. Does it need that special pan, too?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
(09-10-2019, 07:47 AM)Snikwahjm Wrote: That stove looks nice and compact. Does it need that special pan, too?

Yes, there are a number of pans for the Windburner now. I also have the 1.8 liter integrated cooking system. Think Jetboil, but better. Jetboil just has so many goofy things about it that MSR corrected.MSR Windburner is definitely superior.
One Stinkin Badge!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to waldenbound for this post:
Critters seem to go viral fast

Who knows, Mocha could be a bigger star than Bob!  You can make a great meal and mocha can eat it the second you turn your back.   Angel
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • waldenbound (09-10-2019), American Nomad Patriot (09-13-2019)
Well, that’s a good idea for views, but Mocha doesn’t eat people food. I’m just a mommy meanie pants.
One Stinkin Badge!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to waldenbound for this post:
  • Kaylee (09-10-2019), American Nomad Patriot (09-13-2019)