Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas prices
Are we about to see a huge spike? Given the same actors playing in the sand box from the previous decade when gas shot up to double where it is now, it may be a good possibility.

Thoughts?
yup
think so

what the hell goes down? everything to work prices up to the standard lower but higher price.

not fun but SO MANY pay over the top gas prices, like what, the riots in Paris area about another tax hike on it, over $7 US dollars per gallon or so? we are do here to get nailed, just what day Smile
Same gas companies but different actors. When the price starts going up, fracking will begin again because it will be profitable..
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
Gas in Iran is like $1 a gallon. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to move there if gas is that cheap...
(06-20-2019, 02:27 PM)Wabbit Wrote: Gas in Iran is like $1 a gallon. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to move there if gas is that cheap...

Cept car insurance is like a jillion sand dollars a mile. so.... Undecided
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Matlock for this post:
  • Wabbit (06-20-2019)
5k vans show up in Tehran "hey ya'll which to quartzite"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ddarnell for this post:
  • Wabbit (06-20-2019)
(06-20-2019, 03:28 PM)Matlock Wrote: ]
Cept car insurance is like a jillion sand dollars a mile. so.... Undecided

Learn something new every day. I wasn't even aware that jillion was a number. Thanks for the heads up, always seems to be a "gotcha". I wonder if Venezuela might be a better option. Gas there is almost free, so that might offset the insurance cost. I did heard that inflation there might be a problem, so just carry a wad of US currency?
DP - johny the stache just creamed
the big dirty is there is more oil than we know what to do with,far from scarce

most of my gas price is oregon tax

did you know the us is one of the leading oil exporters? https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHa...REXUS2&f=M

the shell game https://www.americangeosciences.org/crit...and-import
Did you know the electric car was around before the gasoline powered car?