Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barn home on an acre in AZ
I think it’s one of those big sheds you can buy but I like what they did with it. It’s cute

Lots more pics at the link

[Image: a11fe370055a1606ce61f87d6fc2f037.jpg]

https://tinyhousetalk.com/secret-barn-ti...for-49000/
monkeyfoot
Nice but needs a fridge, closet, well and septic. Rainwater for flushing is good though. I have had thoughts of converting a shed. Septic, well, solar.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
darn right that thing is cute Smile I am a small shed lover!! kewl
I only looked at the pics. I wasn’t aware there was no septic.

We put one in here last year ourselves. Well we did have a guy with a backhoe come out. We put in a small round one just for the RV. What a relief that was. We still haven’t put in a dedicated water line though and are running a hose from the barn.
monkeyfoot
$49k lol
Well, TBH, the cammode looked like it might have been over a pit. Had the same kind of base on it.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
I thought that the vent tube behind the toilet was for a composting unit.
And I thought that tube was for flush water from the cistern. Still, not a good solution for a permanent structure (IMHO). Everybody sees it differently or not at all.
Brian

Here's the link on Zillow, it's real cute looking on the outside.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4209-...4575_zpid/
Looks like the exact same pictures.
Brian