• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways To Save $ While Vandwelling
New Thread
Lets see how this one goes...........
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

The easiest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your pocket.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • Cammalu (05-31-2019)
Yeah , but it GOES twice as fast if you try to spend it that way.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

(05-31-2019, 04:31 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: Yeah , but it GOES twice as fast if you try to spend it that way.

OFF TOPIC!

Saving, not spending  Tongue

I made many meals using ramen as the base. Add a little bit of spice and an egg while boiling it.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Cammalu (05-31-2019)
HAHA

saving a decent bit easily is eat in camp. eating out is pricey unless you can find the '4 footlongs' for a buck deal at some good dive diner Smile

free or very low campsites vs. spendy costs on 'glamped' rv resorts.

free tourist attracts near your area. easy to google and find best free options to visit etc.

agree with Snik, if in doubt you got enough in your pocket, don't spend it, then ya do Smile
Find a site with some beautiful nature nearby, spend time exploring on foot, save gas and restore your soul a bit. Try some intermittent fasting, once you get the hang of it food costs drop dramatically.
Eat the freebies at Sams Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
Get the National Park pass so you can get in for free. It also gets you half off at a lot of federal campgrounds.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Queen (05-31-2019)
Smoke 50 cent machine made cigars instead of the $1.75 hand rolled Dominicans. I try to avoid this because the machine made make me cough a lot. (these are all smaller cigars, 5" x 30)
Naps....
If you are sleeping you aren’t spending money.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Cammalu (05-31-2019), TWIH (05-31-2019), GotSmart (05-31-2019)