Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going outside and....
Thumbs Up 
doing what?

sitting on the back porch, watching my pool not running cause pump motor died and new one on the way shipped from Amazon and fret about that, but gonna sit in the 90 deg sun and relax and pop open a few brews and chill.  Grill meats later in the day makes me even more happy! 

oh heck yea.  early retirement was well worth it if ya ask me Smile Smile

what ya'll doing!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-24-2019), Queen (05-24-2019), Texjbird (05-25-2019)
Crusing the forum , nuking a spammer ,,,,,then goin' fishkin'................................................................
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

I wanna come swim laps in your pool!
sorry Q the dang thing ain't clean right now LOL I would so love ya to do laps with me!!! with no filter pump right now I am just screwed, chewed and tatoo'd right now!

PopE, what ya fishing for? I love love love fishing.....love the Northern Pike, extreme fighters when in PA and big mouth bass but the bigger they get the more sluggy they get....like big fat catfish drag on the line, lol....I like the killer fish crazy fight on the end of the line Smile
Hey Roamer, if you’re pool isn’t big enough to get in some excellent laps, try one of these:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093SRN1O/?co..._lig_dp_it
I used one at the condo pool (when we owned one) in Florida, worked fantastic.
I was looking at the senior apartments in Quartzsite. I really liked that they had a pool. I’m going to have to land somewhere eventually, I don’t seem to be getting any younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Queen (05-24-2019)
I use to be a pool boy.....stop laughing....it could happen
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Blanch (05-24-2019), Cammalu (05-25-2019), Texjbird (05-25-2019), GotSmart (05-27-2019)
You go Jim!!
Stripers and Sharks mostly but add a bit of Bluefish and Crabs .
Stripers are in as of this week so concentrating on them ..and these aren't exactly sluggish.
Got a couple of babies 20-22" that had to go back.
(need to be 28" up to as big as you can haul out of the bay)
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

very cool on the resistance belt for the pool Queen...thanks for the info!

oh boy anywhere I land Blanch will have to have a pool, being the minimum, then I want a lake or river near that or just land me at the oceanside. I couldn't imagine my life without water Smile

Senior housing...for a spring chicken like you?

Pool boy!!! Love it!!!