Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Rogan Experience #1255 - Alex Jones guest - YouTube
This episode is GREAT! I'm only 2 hours into it, it's a little over 4 hours total I think. First 2 hours are just Joe and Alex. About the 2 hour mark Eddie Bravo makes his appearance. You don't have to watch it all in one sitting, I am but that's because I'm gonna be up all night(I'm on the wagon again so sleep is hard to come by). I can't recommend it enough(at least first 2 hours). Anyone else watch this episode? What is\was your take on it?

Here's a link if you're curious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • Gr8ful (03-03-2019)
Just finished watching the show. The whole show was fascinating to me. Runtime was 4h 40m.
I like Joe Rogan, I like his honesty and have watched a few of his shows. I'm not so much a fan of Alex Jones. I find that he tends to over exaggerate the truth and sometimes manipulates his followers. But regarding the interview I tend to believe that Guns are not the problem but rather the people are. A lot of the massacre, shootings and killings that are happening around America are due to the psychotic drugs that are being handed out to the populous for every ailment. The other problem is that most people have mental illness issues and others are desensitized to blood and guts due to a lot of tv shows. And also the fact that a lot of people in the us are also ex service people with PTSD and tend to be paranoid.

Toxoplasmosis is real it's a parasitic disease caused by Toxoplasma gondii. Infections with toxoplasmosis usually cause no obvious symptoms in adults with RH Positive blood type Until their immune system is compromised but it's very dangerous for people with RH Negative blood type. When I was admin at the pregnancy forum I did a lot of research on the subject and published my findings on the forum. (i don't have any of it now as i didn't keep any backups. But from what i can remember is That Toxoplasma parasite does not become infectious until 1 to 5 days after it is shed in a cat's faeces so if it comes into contact with humans then it can be infectious.

Toxoplasmosis is considered to be a leading cause of death attributed to foodborne illness in the United States. Infection usually occurs by eating undercooked contaminated meat, exposure from infected cat faeces, or mother-to-child transmission during pregnancy. More than 40 million men, women, and children in the U.S. carry the Toxoplasma parasite, but very few have symptoms because the immune system usually keeps the parasite from causing illness. Then once the immune system is compromised then the parasite takes over.

Although you can't "catch" toxoplasmosis from an infected child or adult, you can become infected if you:

1) Come into contact with cat faeces that contain the parasite. You may accidentally ingest the parasites if you touch your mouth after gardening, cleaning a litter box or touching anything that has come in contact with infected cat faeces. Cats who hunt or who are fed raw meat are most likely to harbor T. gondii.
2) If you eat or drink contaminated food or water.
3) Lamb, pork and venison are especially likely to be infected with T. gondii. Occasionally, unpasteurized dairy products also may contain the parasite.
4) Using contaminated knives, cutting boards or other utensils. Kitchen utensils that come into contact with raw meat can harbour the parasites unless the utensils are washed thoroughly in hot, soapy water.
5) Eat unwashed fruits and vegetables. The surface of fruits and vegetables may contain the parasite. To be safe, thoroughly wash and peel all produce, especially any you eat raw.
6) Receive an infected organ transplant or transfused blood. In rare cases, toxoplasmosis can be transmitted through an organ transplant or blood transfusion.

When a person becomes infected with T. gondii, the parasite forms cysts that can affect almost any part of the body, often your brain and muscle tissue of different organs, including the heart. If you're generally healthy, your immune system keeps the parasites in check. The parasite remains in your body in an inactive state,until your immunity is compromised. But if your immune system is weakened by disease or certain medications, the infection can be reactivated, leading to serious complications.

The human/Animal hybrid thing is true but not just limited to china at the moment its a global thing and due to the fact that there aren't many people on the doner registrar the scientists are choosing lab created organs .
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017...h-science/
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018...h-science/

We also have an epidemic in the black market organ harvesting
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...ing-profit

https://www.decodedscience.org/organ-har...rket/56966

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/org...61216.html

I better stop here before i bore everyone to death.
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Nana for this post:
  • Wabbit (03-03-2019), Cammalu (03-03-2019), Gr8ful (03-03-2019)
Dodgy  

Talking heads.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Wabbit (03-03-2019)
(03-03-2019, 07:26 AM)GotSmart Wrote: Dodgy  

Talking heads.

What does that mean?
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

GotSmart has his own beliefs. I'm totally cool with that. I have no idea what he means exactly, I just give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he's being abit mischievous. 8-)

EDIT: Forgot to add... That's some decent info you wrote up about toxoplasmosis. I liked everything you wrote pretty much, didn't get a chance to visit any of the links, so no opinion on those. Thanks for writing that up!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-03-2019), Nana (03-03-2019), Blanch (03-03-2019)
You're very welcome.

I've been researching all these things since my early twenties and right up until i moved to the states three years ago. It used to be a favorite past-time of mine, my brothers and friends. I truly miss those days, but have given up on it now since i don't really have anyone to share my knowledge base with or vise versa.
Anyway it was nice to reminisce.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nana for this post:
  • Wabbit (03-03-2019)
I thought we weren’t doing politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Wabbit (03-03-2019)
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...e-behavior

Have a nice day Blanch.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (03-03-2019)
Honestly, I thought the owner of this forum asked us all to refrain from current politics. If I am incorrect Gary can let me know. I thought the last dust up was caused by political posting and it was no longer being allowed.

Passive aggressive?

Whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Wabbit (03-03-2019)