Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big red firetruck
https://www.kiiitv.com/video/news/the-bi...03vIc4pY-c
Come on. I for one will never blindly click on a link.  It feels like spam from someone trying to implant viruses 

At least give a description in your post.  Dodgy
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (02-02-2019), Wayne49 (02-02-2019)
Ha! Good for him!
monkeyfoot
Those big truck conversions are nice and all but dang the fuel economy.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
What will you get in your rig do u think? 15-20? We get about 10-14. Sucks but what ya gonna do? I don’t want to live in a Prius.
monkeyfoot
That rig looks like a fire truck with a boat on the top and a commercial toilet stuck in the middle.
GotSmart the title is very descriptive. It's big, it's red and it was a firetruck. Not sure what else you want. And I assure you I am not smart enough to implant a virus. Nor do I have the desire. For as long as I've been posting here I would think you'd know me better than that.
and i complain about my rig being to tall
I love the conversion, That's pretty cool. Sometimes i wish i learnt how to drive a vehicle If I had I'm sure i'd never spend a minute indoors and i'd be free as a bird.
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.