Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SITREP
I am alive. Haven't been posting much as I haven't had a lot to say and I've been doing some housekeeping. I decided to legally separate from my wife. She was surprised, and I was surprised she was surprised as we haven't shared a room with each other in over a year. It was not a scene I had anticipated or prepared for... 

We have been going in different directions for three years. Last two were strained and the last one basically absent. So surprise surprise surprise. I honestly thought it would come with a sigh of relief from her. Boy was I wrong. 

DRAMA

Oh well, I'll look at the positive and think if once a year was good enough it must have been pretty good. Yeah I know I am an asshole. 

Past that I am headed to the Balkans and then back to mother Russia. Oil to move and oil to drill. 

Feel like a bit of a poser here as I am not in a rig yet. The plan is still very much alive t I am but backburner for the foreseeable future. But hey I am only 53 and healthy so...

So I guess what I am saying is stories and comments will be off topic and I don't know if anyone wants to read them. I enjoy living vicariously through my friends but do I bring anything to the table? 

Oh other than twitter my social media side is done. You want to chat privately message me for my email or talk to those that know my phone number or email Public message it is ok to share them. 

Getting on a "big ol jet airliner" soon
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Texjbird (04-22-2019)
no rules,no on topic,post when you want and what you want,your stories are entertaining

stay safe
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • BCGuy (01-29-2019), Scott7022 (01-31-2019)
Sorry about your marriage, even though it was sucky, dissolution is difficult. Hope your keep posting, I like much of your writing style.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • Scott7022 (01-31-2019)
Hey Scott, sorry to hear. Hope things go as smoothly as possible. Really enjoy reading your stuff, it's great reading.
drama bites rocks... sorry it had to happen to you.

glad to hear you are alive and well.. and planning a plan.  Big Grin

you do know that there are many here that are not full time or don't have rigs.. right?
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling,  
probably cursed 

[Image: AIDog_Line_Sm_Teal_GD.png]
just one Stinkin' Badge 

"it's Beige.."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
  • Scott7022 (01-31-2019)
Sounds like a plan.  Best of luck ya weirdo !! Big Grin
Holler anytime and we'll be listenin' for ya !

PM me your email so I can notify you regarding the Overlord company picnic. Wink 
OH , and BTW , the Temp Overlord is a for life designation. Tongue
(I guess the YARCARUS chapter will still need their Overlord too)
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Scott7022 (01-31-2019)
keep on chatting as you see fit. you have to live your life as you need and I say do what ya gotta do when ya gotta do it Smile best of luck with all the drama, you will get thru it!!
Smile 
(01-29-2019, 10:11 AM)Scott7022 Wrote: I am alive. <<<<<<<<WELL THAT'S GOOD NEWS

Feel like a bit of a poser here as I am not in a rig yet. <<<<<<<< YEAH WELL I'M ON MY 2nd RIG IN 3ys.  The Safari's "maiden voyage" WAS A LESS THAN 2OO MILE ROUND TRIP TO A FL AIRPORT.  I SLEPT IN THE PARKING LOT ON THE REAR BED/PASSENGER SEAT OVER NIGHT AND LEARNED THAT IT SUCKED AND NEEDS A NEW HOME. 
THE ALINER HAS LESS THAN 2OO MILES ON IT SINCE I BOUGHT IT. 

I DON'T THINK SHIT CANNING EITHER OF US FROM THE FORUM IS IN THE WORKS....I'VE BEEN WRONG ONCE OR TWICE IN MY LIFE.

The plan is still very much alive but I am on the backburner for the foreseeable future. But hey I am only 53 and healthy so...

So I guess what I am saying is stories and comments will be off topic and I don't know if anyone wants to read them. I enjoy living vicariously through my friends but do I bring anything to the table? 

I THINK YOU BRING A LOT TO THE TABLE.  I ENJOY YOUR POSTS AND STORIES   I THINK  MANY OTHERS DO TOO.

HEY YOU HAVE YOUR VERY OWN "STORY TIME WITH SCOTT" FORUM.   NO ON OR OFF TOPIC WORRIES

JUST TO C Y A   I SUGGEST YOU ALWAYS BEGIN YOUR POST WITH "ONCE UPON A TIME"  THEN END WITH "THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER AS LONG AS IT LASTED"  Angel    OR MAYBE THE "WOLF HUFFED  Huh   AND PUFFED AND BLEW THE HOUSE DOWN AND THEN HAD B-B-Q PORK FOR SUPPER   Shy

Getting on a "big ol jet airliner" soon<<<<<<SAFE TRAVELS TO YA!
  JEWELL ANN AND QUEENIE   

P.S.  I REALLY LIKED THE CANE CORSO PICS YOU POSTED.   ON Y T  THE Q AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING PITT BULLS AND OTHER BIG DOGS PLAY WITH LITTLE DOGS AND CATS.  THEY CRACK ME UP!  SOME OF THEM GETS Q TO BARKING IN RESPONSE TO THEIR BARKING. 

I THINK SOME LARGE BREEDS OFTEN HAVE A UNEARNED BAD REPUTATION

FOR SEVERAL YEARS MY SON HAD A PITT/SHEPERD MIX. RAISED HIM FROM A PUP.  MY UNTRAINED ATTACK CAT NAMED DAMMIT! AND ANGEL A TOY POODLE WOULD CLIMB ALL OVER HIM, PULL HIS TAIL ETC.  WHEN HE GOT TIRED OF THEM HE WOULD GENTLY PUSH THEM AWAY OR LAY A PAW OR LEG ON TOP OF THEM.

A TELEPHONE INSTALLER WALKED THROUGH THE PROPERTY ONE TIME AND STOPPED TO YELL AT APACHE WHILE HE WAS IN HIS PEN.   AS HE WALKED AWAY APACHE KEPT PACE INSIDE THE FENCE.  A LITTLE LATER THE GUY YELLED AT HIM AGAIN AND APACHE CAME OVER THE FENCE WALKED TO THE EDGE OF THE PROPERTY AND LAY DOWN WATCHING THE GUY WORK.  THAT'S ALL HE DID UNTIL THE GUY CAME AT HIM YELLING AND THREW A STICK AT APACHE. 

IT TOOK 3 TRANC DARTS AND 2 OFFICERS TO GET THAT GUYS BOOT AND FOOT OUT OF APACHES MOUTH. HE JUST HELD HIM AND DID NOT BITE OR INJURE HIM.  A NEIGHBOR HAD SEEN ALL OF THIS AND TOLD THE OFFICERS WHAT HAD HAPPENED.  APACHE WASN'T IMPOUNDED, THERE WERE NO FINES INVOLVED.  I'VE  HEARD THAT ONE OF THE OFFICERS WAS OVERHEARD SAYING  "YOU'RE LUCKY HE DIDN'T TRY TO RESTRAIN YOU BY THE NECK".

APACHE WAS NEVER TRAINED TO GUARD OR PROTECT.  MY SON THOUGHT HE HAD TRAINED APACHE TO NOT JUMP ON THE FURNITURE.  I GUESS THAT WORKED. ON LOW BEDS OR CHAIRS ETC.  HE WOULD WALK UP, TURN AROUND AND JUST SIT RIGHT DOWN.  WHEN HE HEARD ROBERT COMING DOWN THE DRIVE HE  WOULD HOP RIGHT UP!

I AM DONE NOW Wink
" I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHIN "  BY SEASICK STEVE
               AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT        

MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Scott7022 (01-31-2019)
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

There , back to even.....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD dog Apache.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Texjbird (01-30-2019), Scott7022 (01-31-2019)
Alive and well and vpn'd. I should show up as Washington DC. Still in Russia in the beautiful city of St. Petersburg still live in a cushy digs and wishing I was in less than cushy digs in thr desert.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Blacktank (04-21-2019), Texjbird (04-22-2019), GypsyDogs (04-22-2019)