Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like writing stories but...
Hey everyone, 

Don't get me wrong I like telling stories and writing tales, some tall and others amazingly short. But today was a pretty lite day and I went to our member's list and looked at all the new names and thought:

"Hey, I don't know 30 percent of the people sitting around our campfire."

So I figured I'd turn the light up a little and toss another log on the fire and say "HEY" who are you and who brought the penguin that's been dry humping my chair for an hour?

There is an introduction thread and I went there and looked and I still see people I don't know. 

So past going to the welcome centre, yes that should be a pinned post and easily visible, post up a story here in the storytime section. How often can you find a published author willing to read your stuff? 

Perhaps we can create a chain story from one or more of these tales? Imagination is the second thing to go...or so they say. 

SO let's see some imaginative creativity. You might earn a YARC badge.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (06-29-2018), Cammalu (06-29-2018), GotSmart (06-29-2018), Snikwahjm (06-29-2018)
So out comes the bottle of  Vodka, (because Tequila makes the clothes fall off) and let the story time began.  Big Grin

As for the penguin, I don’t see one. Cats, dogs, caryotes, yodas. Are you sure it was not in that bottle?  

How do we play this game?  Give us an opening line. I have seen a lot of new people here so we should have plenty of new perspectives on the shapes in the fire.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Cammalu (06-29-2018), Snikwahjm (06-29-2018)
It was a dark and stormy night at camp
monkeyfoot
A lot of chairs were pulled around it. I sat in mine and it immediately collapsed from the weight. The people standing around behind me pointed and said,”
With you guys- How 'bout an ending line?

Quote:Really officer, I was just helping the sheep get unstuck from the fence
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
We warned you not to buy that collapsible camp chair."
So, then a small lizard ran across the ground and up into the pant leg of the gal sitting next to me....she freaked and I offered to...
Wondering about Wandering.
Leave camp before she woke up.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
Just then a big bus came in full of what looked like dead heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
And the thought that ran through this camper's head, "Is this the start of the Zombie Apocalypse that I'd heard about?"