Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert"Gunny"Jungman 1951-2018
https://azlenews.net/obituaries/robert-b...1951-2018/

[Image: Xkq0MTP.jpg]

[Image: QZa8ah1.png]

[Image: 9jUmls8.jpg]

To measure a man is never an easy thing. To say the measure of a man is...perhaps is easier. 
1951 is not an important thing in this measurement and the 2018 is not either. This only measures time and not the man, and most certainly not the life of a man. For Life and the Man is found only in the unsaid. Those dashes between those dates that mark all the stones errected at our passing is this unsaid measurment. In a time of correctness Gunny was incorrect and often right. A proud man, with a history and earned right to his pride. Some may venture to say stubbourn. But always with respect and kindness. The measurement of anyone is the effect he has had on those around him. Like a pebble tossed in to a still pool the ripples of this event is felt across the entire lake. How much of an effect is measured by those touched by this brief ripple. We all are just the briefest of ripples on the world, what the world does with our ripples is the measurement of our life. Reflected in those we have no control of, and little influence over. They take our ripples, made along those dashes, and make them there own. 
We continue to live on inside those touched by those waves. Forever changed. Forever Remembered. 
Scott D. Covey
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • BradKW (05-07-2018), Blacktank (05-18-2018), Wabbit (05-18-2018), Everyroadleadshome (05-19-2018), GypsyDogs (05-19-2018), TWIH (05-30-2018), heron (06-23-2018)
OMG

RIP Rob. I am glad I got to meet you.
lost for words,just going to wipe the tears for a while
Well crap. Rest easy Gunny.
Also lost for words.
Regards

John

I don't like to make advance plans.  It causes the word PREMEDITATED get thrown around in the courtroom!
I'm NOT crazy!  My mother had me tested! Cool
Rob was well liked at the park, and the manager is doing everything he can to take care of the immediate care. Camilla will make contact with Sarah as soon as the information is available. His cat is in care of a neighbor. 

I will miss that old Gunny.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
R.I.P Gunny. Godspeed in your next journey.
I never met Gunny but he gifted me a couple of small items....and would not even let me compensate him for the postage...

R.I.P. Gunny.....

Sad
Wondering about Wandering.
Very sorry to hear this.
I never met Gunny in person but we spent a lot of time in the same world together..........

Goodbye my friend. You'll be missed around here.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)