Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby wipes review
I guess I've just about tried them all and found them just so so. I tried the name brands down to the generic and out of those I guess I like the Huggies the best.

The real test comes when taking off makeup of if you are particularly dusty. I found that I would use about four on just my face and was still removing dirt and makeup.

One day I noticed there were makeup remover wipes in the makeup section at Walmart. They were a bit more expensive but I got the double pack equate brand and saved money. Frankly I was shocked at the difference. I found I could wipe my face with the Huggies using several wipes until the wipe came back clean and then use the makeup wipes and still get a ton of dirt off. It's was the same for my hands and arms after I had been out for the day on the UTV.

I think they are a bargain as one of those cleans much better than four of the others. They also leave you feeling MUCH cleaner and fresher.

Here's what they look like:

[Image: 89d087cfb9e6d8d698a9e2767670d18a.jpg]
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (02-12-2018), frater secessus (02-12-2018), Putts (02-12-2018), Texjbird (02-12-2018), rvpopeye (02-12-2018), heron (02-15-2018)
How about the actual Bath Wipes? I've seen them, but never tried them.
Do they have any scent on them? I really hate scented wipes.
---
frater/jason
blog | campervan | RVwiki (very rough)

Are they butt-hole safe?
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
Big Grin Hey Ya'll. 
 I'm just guessing here, however if the wipes are O.K. to use on our faces they might be O.K. to use on our nether regions.  Unless a person might be allergic to some of the ingredients in them? 
 If they have alcohol as an ingredient I think it might cause a burning or stinging sensation.
  If we only knew someone who had some & they would try it and let us know.

If we only knew one brave soul who has some.   Rolleyes

Jewellann
  AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT   "FORREST GUMP"   

PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES.........SINK SHIPS    "BOONDOCK SAINTS"

I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • rvpopeye (02-12-2018), Everyroadleadshome (02-20-2018)
(02-12-2018, 05:21 PM)Putts Wrote: Are they butt-hole safe?

I'd take them out of the box first.
---
frater/jason
blog | campervan | RVwiki (very rough)

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to frater secessus for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (02-12-2018), Texjbird (02-12-2018), Cammalu (02-12-2018), GypsyDogs (02-20-2018)
(02-12-2018, 05:43 PM)frater secessus Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 05:21 PM)Putts Wrote: Are they butt-hole safe?

I'd take them out of the box first.

A real van dweller wouldn't need to; they'd just cowboy up and be that tough ....
"You don’t have to go. You can stay home. It’s up to you. But if you let fear stop you from doing what you really want to do, you’ll regret that forever." - Allison Fallon
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Rocki5pr for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (02-12-2018), frater secessus (02-13-2018)
There are Huggies and there are some huggies at Costco not equal for some reason. They seem thicker.
The Costco Kirkland brand wipes are too thin.
Family Dollar brand. During my flu episode I found them to be durable enough and did ease the irritation. I put them in a baggy and then the trash because of the septic here, no big thing.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
Frater the ones I bought have a pleasant scent but I did see unscented ones also.

Yes, they work much better for a bath everywhere else too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Texjbird (02-12-2018), frater secessus (02-13-2018), Rocki5pr (02-13-2018), heron (02-15-2018)