Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don’t you hate it when ~~~
I am having the greatest time of my life.   Yesterday I was walking around camp, and tripped on a goose egg sized rock. My lower back shifted.  :( 

This is the problem that kept me from getting in the military. Spinabifida. I am missing a couple pieces of my lower spine.  Once in a while “CLICK”  :exclamation:  I walk like I am on ice. This usually last for a day or so. 

I am trying a home remedy that I hope will work. 

This sucks.
Making this country better with every generation. 
whats the home remedy? i thinking about getting a inversion table,got to do something this waking up in agony every morn is getting old
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
(01-27-2018, 10:51 AM)Gary Wrote: whats the home remedy? i thinking about getting a inversion table. 

Kinda~sorta  Angel

bLEEp is in our camp.  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Wabbit (03-14-2018)
Hope your back feels better soon, I can relate.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
That made me laugh out loud!
Bleep stuff works better than prescription meds.
I have serious bad back issues. The VA gives me hydrocodone 10, 3 a day. But they test me for bleep stuff. I just got pee tested last wednesday. I may fail again and get my pills took away.
My problem with bleep stuff is that it makes me even quieter than I already am. I go full blown hermit.
It is what it is.
Get a tennis ball. and injest/inhale Bleeps finest, and a flat spot to put tennis ball under your lower back. With feet flat on te ground shimmy the ball under certain knotted muscles putting as much or as little weight as you desire on the ball.

If i do this when I sense a back flare up appraching, it can nip it in the bud, and twice after a lockup, along with a heating pad, I was able to get the crik, to crack, for instant relief.

A lacross ball can really allow me to exert some serios pressure on uncooperative muscles. The heating pad can assist the cracking of criks
A piece of PVC pipe can work too. Knees bent, and slide for/aft. (Works for feet too)
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling,  
probably cursed 

[Image: AIDog_Line_Sm_Teal_GD.png]
I am the Ear-Wormer with a Stinkin' Badge 
So I am supposed to balance on a tennis ball while spinning the pipe like a Batton.  

How do you think it happened?

I am lucky to cross the floor
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (01-28-2018)