Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2000 Ford E350 15 Passenger Van Build
I have inverter lust.

Keep after it...you're spurring me on!
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Putts for this post:
  • S Cello (01-18-2018), Justacarsofar (01-18-2018)
Well, I have Putts wiring envy myself!

It's all I can do to try and keep the underside of my desk from looking like a pile of spaghetti.

This was today's work:

[Image: IMG_0161.jpg]

If I had it to do over, I would not have installed the desk top yet as it's really hard working under there.
The way I built the desk, it's not removable at this point without removing the underside back board as well.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to S Cello for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (01-21-2018), American Nomad Patriot (06-06-2018)
(01-18-2018, 12:51 PM)Putts Wrote: I have inverter lust.

Same here! That is a really nice setup you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Baloo for this post:
  • S Cello (01-19-2018)
End of the week photos. Still wiring under the desk, but just a few more wires to go on Monday. I have more to install above the desk but at least it shouldn't be as hard on the shoulders and arms.

If anyone around here can direct me on how to put those telephone cord ends on, I'd sure appreciate some pointers. I asked at the other forum and didn't get help that I could use.

[Image: IMG_0162.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0163.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0167.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to S Cello for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (01-21-2018), American Nomad Patriot (06-06-2018)
in pic # 1,   holy ... Cool    is that a huge ass 'stogie'  or a 'keilbasa' ....in there..... ?    Huh
title~ "Deliberate Discharge" 3 "Stinkin Badges" 1 "Flying manure spreader" 1 "Pink Elephant"  Tongue
LOL, it's a fat stogie!  Dominican, and free to me. When I used to buy my cigars online, there was always a button on the top of the webpage  to click saying something like: spend $125 and get a free 5 pack.  I always clicked it when I ordered. I wound up with 2 nice sized cardboard boxes of free cigars, I had lined the boxes with trash bags and put humidifiers in them. So when I started my van build, I stopped buying boxes of my favorite cigars and started smoking the free cigars so I could use the cigar money for van parts. i also turned off Direct TV, minimized my phone bill, returned my sparkletts dispenser, stopped watering the yard and changed light bulbs to the low watts ones.
All that freed up some pretty good amount of my social security check.

And this morning I sold something I never used much and got $700 for 2 more golf cart batteries! I'm stoked!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to S Cello for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (01-21-2018)
Well, I only worked 3 hours on the van this week. I finished the romex runs under the desk. I let my right hand heal from a bad cut I got last friday in the palm of my right hand. I was stripping the insulation off of the end of a piece of #6 wire and the razor knife flipped up in the air and I instinctively caught it in my right hand. Ooops. The 1/2 inch razor cut was infected and open in 12 hours. I used peroxide and antibiotic ointment for a few days and it is closed and clean now.

But I did get those two more Crown AGM 6v 220 AHR golf cart batteries ordered. Also ordered the 40 gallon water tank for under the bed as well as picked up a small microwave and tools for dowelling the face of the wardrobe and cabinets. I never built cabinets before, so I'm hoping I don't make a mess of it.

Ha! I found the YARC thread on here last monday. It took me three days to wade through all those posts. I spent the rest of the week trying to get up the nerve to post there my proof of not rightness.
  • rvpopeye (01-27-2018)
And..................just when you thought you were done..........
http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/show...?tid=23592
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
What company are you insuring this rig with?
Great Dane alarm system, 357 deterrent system ?
  • Texjbird (10-11-2018)