Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's view I see from my rig.
[Image: c704b0e843b3e64dafbef94b1191bde7.jpg]
Trona Pinnacles. I will be here another week. It is so friggin windy, and that sucks, but this place is beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-25-2018), S Cello (03-25-2018), AbuelaLoca (03-25-2018), rvpopeye (03-26-2018), MN C Van (07-08-2018)
(12-24-2017, 03:47 PM)Justacarsofar Wrote: my daily walk along the snowy Mississippi

I'm gonna begin a collection of 'bobbers in trees'   Big Grin

I picked the 'aint right' time of year for this tho.... Cool   .....silly peeps and their inept 'casting'  heh..... Tongue

(was this thread just for you popeye? sowy....)
Where you at in MS? I'm in New Iberia, LA. I'll be going to Houma, LA next Friday to go check out possible buying my new to me bus. Would be great to meet you and get a second opinion. Maybe even help me hook up the tow bar on it to my truck, drop the driveshaft, and throw on the portable trailer lights.  
BTW...I think I recognize that area of the river..The last pic looks like my bobber !  JJK   Tongue
(03-25-2018, 10:21 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: Annie
Try this out. http://www.fotosizer.com/ There is a free version too.
Hi popEye.
Thanks alot ! you little cutie. Big Grin

okay since we're in this "Today's view I see from my rig." thread, don't want to DErail it any further, safe to say that
can't handle any more new schtuff for next month or so, as
am juggling... (or supposed Huh to) FIVE !!!!! FULL plates now. (we need a smilie w/ Tears) have mercy !
too
99% of my photos are already REsized via MS-Paint program that came with this 'puter'.
Destructions: https://www.wikihow.com/Resize-Digital-Photos
1. Open file in Microsoft Paint. Click File and then Select Open.
Navigate to the file on your computer.
2. Click the Resize button.
In newer versions of Paint, the Resize button is located in the Home tab.
In older versions of Paint, click the Image menu, and then select Resize/Skew. (yet another ! Ancient gizmo)
3. Choose resize method. You can resize by either percentage or by pixel size.
If you keep the “Maintain aspect ratio” box checked, both boxes will be filled in automatically
when you enter one value, to keep the proportions the same.
4. Click OK. This will change the image to the size that you specified.
If you are unhappy with the changes, press Ctrl+Z to undo the changes.
5. Save the resized image.
 Once you are happy with the resize changes, click File and then select Save As.
Rename the image so that you don’t overwrite the original.
Don't know how yet.
6. Select a file type. The file type you pick will affect the quality of the image after it is saved.
PNG and JPG are the most popular for uploading to the internet and attaching to emails.

okay Even as havn't got it all figgered out, gonna TRY it yet Again !! ------------------------- as popEye says "stay Tuned" Wink
cutie-patootie Annie harvested this/here Mater..... guess what MONTH?? Big Grin
(03-25-2018, 11:34 PM)cute Annie Wrote: cutie-patootie Annie harvested this/here Mater..... guess what MONTH?? Big Grin
the best way is to make an imgur.com account and upload your pics there then use their bbcode for forums and paste it here
[Image: QOUNuX2.jpg]
Aawwww So very PRETTY, Thanks  Smile   Gary.

===========================
so frustrating:
(after PhotoBucket Angry  managed to LOSE  Exclamation  400 of our pictures = NEVER again); our growing Album stored on puter here.
&
straight from our computer are continually shared ... oodles of our Digital photos via Thunderbird , & all other Forums.

Only these 2 "VanDwelling" forums give me nothing but GRIEF as far as >> sharing... photos

Would someone please kindly Explain that ?
[Image: 59af12cc161f1f44f181afd5804e2fc8.jpg]
Home for the next month.
Near Mammoth Lakes California and Yosemite.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • MN C Van (07-06-2018), heron (07-07-2018)
Wow Blanch. What’s the weather?

I know we will get outta here when the weather turns cold but I keep making projects because I’m stupid.

First a septic tank for the RV, then buy 225 nut trees to plant and had to clear land to put them in, a couple days ago I ran across a real estate deal I couldn’t pass up and today got a loan (I don’t have money but I have credit ☹️

It’s going to be a big project. It’s on five acres with a pond, a stone house that hasn’t been lived in for three years and needs what looks like plenty of work but I’ve bought and fixed wayyyy worse. There is also a mobile home that is being lived in that doesn’t need much work. Can rent it out in about a week once we take possession.

Has a big separate garage for the mobile home. The house also has a garage.

And it has an old dilapidated, but cement block gas station that I don’t think has been used in YEARS. I don’t know what we will do with that. Maybe fix and rent it out to a pizza place?

Anyway the whole thing was $25,000. How could I pass that up?
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • heron (07-07-2018)
(07-06-2018, 03:01 PM)Cammalu Wrote: Wow Blanch. What’s the weather?

I know we will get outta here when the weather turns cold but I keep making projects because I’m stupid.

And it has an old dilapidated, but cement block gas station that I don’t think has been used in YEARS. I don’t know what we will do with that. Maybe fix and rent it out to a pizza place?

Anyway the whole thing was $25,000. How could I pass that up?

Wow! I’d be all over that. You know I love old abandoned places!!!

The weather here is 70’s to low 80’s by day and 50’s at night. A half hour to Yosemite National Park, 15 minutes to Mono Lake. 10 minutes to June Lake and 20 minutes to the natural hot springs. Less than an hour to see Bodie State Park. Unlimited creeks and streams and lakes and waterfalls. And, of course, Devil’s Post Pile is right around the corner. And you would really enjoy the miles and miles of off road UTV trails!

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • GotSmart (07-06-2018), heron (07-07-2018)
Sounds perfect Blanche

monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Blanch (07-07-2018)