Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT a Conservative or Liberal forum
Bleep, it’s just the way you speak. There is no offense taken. By not saying what you feel is a form of censorship. It’s most assuredly not my job or business to ask anyone to change. But thanks for the response.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
be your natural self
i want everyone to be themselves
just do it in a calm adult manner

there is absolutely no reason to get upset at any internet post,they just aint that important

honesty and integrity is first,everything else is way down below that
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-17-2017), heron (12-17-2017), Gunny (12-18-2017), TWIH (01-01-2018)
see what happens when you let people discuss? they learn about each other
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-17-2017), heron (12-17-2017), Gunny (12-18-2017), TWIH (01-01-2018)
(12-17-2017, 04:32 PM)Gunny Wrote: I erased what took me 20 minutes to type.. I hope the goddam this or goddam that stops. I find it offensive and demeaning to others and this is from someone who is agnostic.

Tolerance works both ways.

Rob

In practice, I try to speak just like I would to a Grandma. You never know when one might read a post of yours, then you find yourself later regretting it.
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
you should see the crap i posted 10 years ago,it's still there
My youngest reads this forum, she thinks it’s a riot. She joined CRVL to send a nasty note to someone but i managed to head that off at the pass.

She can make a drill instructor blush with her language.

She hasn’t joined here, her time is limited but she has people on here on her’meet’ list and the Bleeps are two of them.

Ive got no room to talk, i cuss too much. Life as we know will go on.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gunny for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-17-2017)
(12-17-2017, 05:03 PM)Gunny Wrote: My youngest reads this forum, she thinks it’s a riot. She joined CRVL to send a nasty note to someone but i managed to head that off at the pass.

She can make a drill instructor blush with her language.

She hasn’t joined here, her time is limited but she has people on here on her’meet’ list and the Bleeps are two of them.

Ive got no room to talk, i cuss too much. Life as we know will go on.

Rob

crap,i completely forgot about her,send me your address again and i will get her out a sticker
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Gunny (12-18-2017)
(12-17-2017, 04:52 PM)Ballenxj Wrote: In practice, I try to speak just like I would to a Grandma. You never know when one might read a post of yours, then you find yourself later regretting it.

ROFLMAO; considering the language both my grandmothers used, as well as my mother continued using after she became a grandmother, for me to practice that I would need to include several more four letter words in my written and verbal language.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rocki5pr for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-18-2017)
(12-18-2017, 08:32 AM)Rocki5pr Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 04:52 PM)Ballenxj Wrote: In practice, I try to speak just like I would to a Grandma. You never know when one might read a post of yours, then you find yourself later regretting it.

ROFLMAO; considering the language both my grandmothers used, as well as my mother continued using after she became a grandmother, for me to practice that I would need to include several more four letter words in my written and verbal language.
Both truck drivers? Sailors? I do realize that there are exceptions to most rules. Angel
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ballenxj for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-18-2017)
Hhhmmm try talking like somebody else’s grand are listening...?
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.