Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
parking in El Paso County, CO banned
Well to do people ensure they're insulated from the lower classes, always.
My guess is most cities have some type of ordinance(s) to protect from any intrusion-
Recall stats between Denver vagrancy tags, and Boulder: don't get caught homeless in Boulder.
Certainly got the idea the few times i waited for the bus- poor people were kept under the thumb, so to speak

Been that way since beginning of time, I'd guess
Ballenxj: "People that have no compassion should not have any authority over others."

Excellent (and very true) comment.
Speaking of homeless and poor.... quartzsite and Ehrenberg are full of very dirty street people. We've seen lots of panhandlers. Some you can tell there is mental illness. Sad sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-18-2017)
(12-18-2017, 09:46 AM)Cammalu Wrote: Speaking of homeless and poor....  quartzsite and Ehrenberg are full of very dirty street people.  We've seen lots of panhandlers.  Some you can tell there is mental illness. Sad sad
So, we're catching up to, if not exceeding India's class division?
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
(12-18-2017, 10:08 AM)Ballenxj Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 09:46 AM)Cammalu Wrote: Speaking of homeless and poor....  quartzsite and Ehrenberg are full of very dirty street people.  We've seen lots of panhandlers.  Some you can tell there is mental illness. Sad sad

no because the people cammy saw can change their life around and be just about anything they want,that wont happen in india with the caste system

really not liking this multi quote stuff,lets see what i can find on it
(12-18-2017, 11:21 AM)Gary Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 10:08 AM)Ballenxj Wrote:

no because the people cammy saw can change their life around and be just about anything they want,that wont happen in india with the caste system

really not liking this multi quote stuff,lets see what i can find on it
i would have to delete some code,know issue with using reply and have it multi quote,hit new reply no quotes,
(12-18-2017, 11:21 AM)Gary Wrote: no because the people cammy saw can change their life around and be just about anything they want,that wont happen in india with the caste system

Good point. Good luck to them then.
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ballenxj for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (12-18-2017)
"... quartzsite and Ehrenberg are full of very dirty street people. We've seen lots of panhandlers. Some you can tell there is mental illness."

This is America -- we don't have mental illness. We don't have dirt-poor people. That's why we don't need tiny houses; everyone here can afford McMansions. Everyone who is living in a car or van or old RV is just doing it for the fun of it, or because they're too lazy and shiftless to work. **yes, this is sarcasm**
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (12-18-2017), MN C Van (12-18-2017), Justacarsofar (12-18-2017)
Saw a mentally ill guy years ago- sitting on a bench in winter in Minnesota.
He took his boot off and pointed at his toes.
Wasn't any mistaking what was occurring.
He can just change

-Boop- 

Maybe he just didn't want to bad enough.

Poor SOB. God help him in this country.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MN C Van for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-18-2017)