Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-14-2018)
Hope you catch a break ASAP, Jewellann.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-14-2018)
(03-26-2018, 04:32 PM)Cammalu Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 04:22 PM)Texjbird Wrote: It's Official Now.......I can no longer set up the Aliner by myself.....End of the conversation as Papa used to say.

Time to sell!!!  Put it on Craigslist
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    CAN SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SAME 2 POST REPEATING?  OR TELL ME IF I NEED TO DO SOMETHING.  THIS IS THE ONLY THREAD IT'S HAPPENING ON.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAMMALU AND QUEEN

YA'LL are right, however my break would probably be a bone or something on the Safari falling off going down the road.

Today as the 2nd load of clothes was spinning I ran over to my Mom's with a  spam/onion/cheese omelet + salsa and tortilla on the side.  Doesn't sound so good, it was tasty though.  So my sister on the back porch yells " It's starting to rain".  Luckily most of what was already on the clotheslines were close to being dry.  There are now clothes hanging all through the apt. including the hall + 3yds of new sewing material draped across the side of the bed Q and I don't don't sleep on with a fan blowing on it. 

This is my life......Like the old TV show "This Is Your Life" I know who the voices belong to by what they say to me  "Inspection" "can't come to the storage to get my stuff" " $250 " for everything except the tranny work ".

Except the ones in my head, of course. Rolleyes  My life really sucks at times.........sometimes not so much.

Jewellann
        AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT   "FORREST GUMP"   

TWO THINGS A SOUTHERN LADY CAN ENJOY BUT SHOULD NEVER SPEAK OF 
                                  MAYONNAISE AND MONEY

I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME

So every once in a while I get a chance for Q and I to slip off to the Aliner and storage units.  I've been moving stuff around and doing some other things to the point that I'm in worse shape than I was 2 or 3 months ago.  

However I will not stop trying to meet my goal of at least becoming semi nomadic by this fall.

It got hot real quick yesterday {Thursday} at the storage unit.  We were only there about 2hrs before I had to call it a day. 

D.A. <<<<{not District Attorney} me had decided it would be better to step on and over a pile of lumber instead of trying to lift and move it. 
 WHOOPEE! Was not what I said when it shifted under me  Wink 

A few minutes later when I looked out and checked on  Queenie she was laying on the concrete on her side with all four legs sticking straight out and her eyes closed!  For reasons known only to her she had decided that was better than belly down and legs splayed out for a nap. That was the 1st time I'd ever seen her do that.  I'm so glad I wasn't a climbing that lumber pile when I saw her stretched out like that.  I only stumbled stepping out of the storage unit to cross the drive to where she was.  She was fine.......I however decided I had enjoyed all could I stand for one day so I packed up and home we went.

It's thundering now and if it's not raining we're going back tomorrow. 
Early in the A.M. as hot weather has arrived for sure here in lovely and wet L.A.<<<<<Lower Alabama

The Safari is supposed to be in the shop briefly to get the window motor replaced sometime next week.  Finally 
  Smile AC repair is next!

Jewellann and Queenie
        AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT   "FORREST GUMP"   

TWO THINGS A SOUTHERN LADY CAN ENJOY BUT SHOULD NEVER SPEAK OF 
                                  MAYONNAISE AND MONEY

I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME

Jewellann seems like it got hot early this year. Here in the Ozarks it's been mid 90s and soupy humid. I agree with doing it early if it's gettin' done at all.

Keep chasing your dream.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ratfink56 for this post:
  • Texjbird (06-09-2018)
It’s soupy humid and hot here too. I’m thankful every day for the new roof fan... we haven’t begun to clear junk out of the house yet. It will take time. We do sneak out of here in the van every once in awhile. There are things besides junk to see and do. Junk will keep...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • Texjbird (06-09-2018), rvpopeye (06-09-2018)
Ozark weather in the late spring/early summer is great if you are a frog. We just got a morning rain just to make sure the humidity level jumps up another couple of points this afternoon. Haven't seen any ticks but the spiders are out in full force.
Traveling.  It leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.

(06-09-2018, 06:11 AM)Motrukdriver Wrote: Ozark weather in the late spring/early summer is great if you are a frog.  We just got a morning rain just to make sure the humidity level jumps up another couple of points this afternoon.  Haven't seen any ticks but the spiders are out in full force.

If you insist, I will ship a pound of seed ticks your way.
Please don’t feed the trolls 
(06-08-2018, 06:37 PM)Texjbird Wrote: So every once in a while I get a chance for Q and I to slip off to the Aliner and storage units.  I've been moving stuff around and doing some other things to the point that I'm in worse shape than I was 2 or 3 months ago.  

However I will not stop trying to meet my goal of at least becoming semi nomadic by this fall.

It got hot real quick yesterday {Thursday} at the storage unit.  We were only there about 2hrs before I had to call it a day. 

D.A. <<<<{not District Attorney} me had decided it would be better to step on and over a pile of lumber instead of trying to lift and move it. 
 WHOOPEE! Was not what I said when it shifted under me  Wink 

A few minutes later when I looked out and checked on  Queenie she was laying on the concrete on her side with all four legs sticking straight out and her eyes closed!  For reasons known only to her she had decided that was better than belly down and legs splayed out for a nap. That was the 1st time I'd ever seen her do that.  I'm so glad I wasn't a climbing that lumber pile when I saw her stretched out like that.  I only stumbled stepping out of the storage unit to cross the drive to where she was.  She was fine.......I however decided I had enjoyed all could I stand for one day so I packed up and home we went.

It's thundering now and if it's not raining we're going back tomorrow. 
Early in the A.M. as hot weather has arrived for sure here in lovely and wet L.A.<<<<<Lower Alabama

The Safari is supposed to be in the shop briefly to get the window motor replaced sometime next week.  Finally 
  Smile AC repair is next!

Jewellann and Queenie

Dang Chemtrails and the Weather Modification programs.
#NomadLivesMatter  
(06-09-2018, 10:03 AM)GotSmart Wrote: If you insist, I will ship a pound of seed ticks your way.

Nooo.. I'm happy with the spiders and lightning bugs.
Traveling.  It leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.