Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of some changes
It looks good. I searched repeetedly and couldn't finde any missspelldings.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
  • Gunny (01-28-2018)
Small suggestion, have the ‘Humor’ section marked PG. There are some members who objected to the language used in some comments, most of the military humor has cursing. I don’t want to offend anyone or think I don’t respect their wishes.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gunny for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (01-27-2018)
(01-27-2018, 07:58 AM)Optimistic Paranoid Wrote: Maybe we need a Lost and Found Dept. Big Grin

ooooo-- Imagine the topics that would form there.. roflmao
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling,  
probably cursed 

Dog Bender with 4.2 Stinkin' Badges 
(01-27-2018, 12:05 PM)Gunny Wrote: Small suggestion, have the ‘Humor’ section marked PG. There are some members who objected to the language used in some comments, most of the military humor has cursing. I don’t want to offend anyone or think I don’t respect their wishes.

Rob

Smile  Thank you for your consideration of others.  
Having grown up in and out of Papas various machine shops from the time I was about 4ys old I don't recall ever hearing a cuss word from any of the guys there.  Papa seldom said even damn.  He ran a tight ship.  Very serious fella was my Papa.

Mama handle the cussin' in our family and she could rip your hide right off with a few well placed damns and hells.  More of the "LOOK" she'd give a person than the words she used.

The thing I've never liked to hear are the slang terms for male and female genitalia.  It makes me cringe.  Especially in mixed company.  To me that is so very lacking in respect for the people in hearing distance.  It's not just guys who speak like that....i'm not pickin' on the fellas,  Too many males in my family for me to be a manhater.

I have noticed that the older I get the more I seem to cuss.  As long as I don't start sounding like the bartender in Boondock Saints i'm good with myself.

That's All I've Got to Say About That.....Forest Gump

Jewellann
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME