Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News from Scott and a story
Beastmaster
You can check out but you can never leave situation ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

No, as there was no Nightman to give me instructions. The issue. If they wanted me they would have held me in the embassy. They understood the traumatic nature of the event. But rules are rules and as such penalties have to be accessed. It is cultural and how things are done. Afterall the entire culture calls jail "resting", You pays your fine/penalty and you are golden. I don't know if I will ever return but it would be impolite not to take care of my responsibilities and culturally I can't be impolite.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Gunny (12-13-2017), heron (12-13-2017)
Welcome home-ish, Scott. Nice to see your digits across my screen again. Enjoy the RTR, wish I could hang with you and all there. Next year.
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Putts for this post:
  • heron (12-13-2017)
Ah, Scott, you're awfully good with the timing! Happy Birthday and Happy Homecoming! I look forward to meeting you, and all these good people.
One gloriously stinkin' badge. 
Plus , the collection agency could be VERY "annoying".
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • heron (12-13-2017), Scott7022 (12-14-2017)