Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will butt dial bLEEp?
Anna, I am not talking about men, nor do I date them. I did not mention my situation to have people tell me how shitty men can be nor how unplanned pregnancy works. Both of which I am aware. I stayed with a best woman friend through her pregnancy and helped her find adoptive parents so the child would not be aborted. I gave a year of my life for that child, it has no blood relation to me. The woman had MS and was going to abort, my wife had left so I helped. I posted this because in the past few weeks I lost my last living grandparent and my parents are getting older and I felt some fear. This is a free forum and I respect the responses but THIS IS NOT a man/woman bashing thread. I was speaking specifically of my experience. This is why I don't like communicating over the internet.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Bertha" 27' Ford E450 Triton V10 Full time since 4/5/17
bLIp-bLOOp-bLOp -529 Forever- Will eat ticks for badges
YouTube = Driving Bertha 
Happy Trails!
bLEEps Big Grin
(12-02-2017, 01:05 PM)bLEEp Wrote: Anna, I am not talking about men, nor do I date them.  I did not mention my situation to have people tell me how shitty men can be nor how unplanned pregnancy works.  Both of which I am aware.  I stayed with a best woman friend through her pregnancy and helped her find adoptive parents so the child would not be aborted.  I gave a year of my life for that child, it has no blood relation to me.  The woman had MS and was going to abort, my wife had left so I helped.  I posted this because in the past few weeks I lost my last living grandparent and my parents are getting older and I felt some fear.  This is a free forum and I respect the responses but THIS IS NOT a man/woman bashing thread.  I was speaking specifically of my experience.  This is why I don't like communicating over the internet.....

Bleep,

I understand where you're coming from and can appreciate your fears and concerns.

For the most part I agree with you regarding the internet and forum communications, Most often than not the person on the other end is only reading a fragment of the whole story and is not seeing the emotion, concern nor feelings of the writer.

I don't believe that any of us were bashing the "woman verses men" thing just sharing our own experiences.  neither of the sexes are perfect and we all have our faults.

And I am in a foul mood today as well Smile
Again, for clarity and flow of conversation; most of my close comrades, personally and professionally in the past (I worked with one of the highest rank female members of a large syndicate on the east coast) are women. I prefer the company and honesty of a woman, men can be deceitful and usually lack emotional clarity. This being said, I speak freely in regards to both sexes, not out of angst or distaste. Rather of experience and knowledge Smile
Folks who do not know me, or have not interacted with my oddity in person would not know this. You will all, hopefully experience my excentricies in person and understand I truly mean no harm, most of the time Wink
Be well Anna, and everyone.

YouTube = Driving Bertha 
Happy Trails!
bLEEps Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bLEEp for this post:
  • heron (12-02-2017)
bLEEp, I have a grandson I have only ever see a couple times. His mother was legally married to my son and they planned a baby. I think her mother had a plan, too. lets just say B**** comes to mind. Some day that boy will ask where is my Daddy? Do I have another grandma? What will they do when he
finds out the truth on his birth certificate?
You are exactly correct. I know that my son will be a smart, curious human as his forefathers all were. He will find me easily in today's age of information. I look forward to it most of the time as if I know it will happen, it's tough when I doubt the human will....

YouTube = Driving Bertha 
Happy Trails!
bLEEps Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bLEEp for this post:
  • heron (12-02-2017)
(12-02-2017, 02:01 PM)bLEEp Wrote: And I am in a foul mood today as well Smile

I think you need a nice peanut butter and jelly sammich.  Red plum jam and honey roasted peanut butter always put the wind back in my sail.
Traveling.  It leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • bLEEp (12-02-2017), heron (12-02-2017), Justacarsofar (12-03-2017)
I tend to agree, toasted for me please.

YouTube = Driving Bertha 
Happy Trails!
bLEEps Big Grin
bLEEp, when the flooding was going on in Texas we found a YouTube channel my mom likes and subscribed. The man who does the channel is a retired veterinarian. He had a cast of characters - well his family and friends - and he puts a video out now and then. My mom loves it and today a new one came out in my email. I needed to see it.... anyway I thought I’d share it. https://youtu.be/c72dfeGFqaA
The video he put out right before the hurricane and after we’re fascinating. He must have a lot of viewers like my mom.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • bLEEp (12-06-2017)