Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes there is a Santa Claus.
I was just informed that there is a Santa. I saw proof.  Camilla showed me a video of her niece describing the noise that Santa and his reindeer made on the roof. Lots of stomping and jingle bells. 

It is impossible to doubt a nine year old on Christmas.
Making this country better with every generation. 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Anna (11-14-2017), AbuelaLoca (11-14-2017), heron (11-17-2017)
Not much more magical than a kid at Christmas time. A good family friend of ours adopted two kids, one from Russia and one from Ukraine. Every year since then he's take a handful of Christmas lists from the DCF in Mass still awaiting adoption and buys their Christmas presents. A few years ago I had him take a few extra and I buy the stuff on their list for him to drop off.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Everyroadleadshome for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-14-2017)
What I did was to go over to my sisters house on Christmas Eve and have my nieces hubby get up on the roof and stomp around with bells.

I did the same thing to my now grown niece when she was young.

Mary is now 12 years old and still believes because she "heard him!!!" The other kids in school keep trying to change her mind. I guess at 12 it may be getting to be time to spill the beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Anna (11-14-2017), AbuelaLoca (11-14-2017), Everyroadleadshome (11-14-2017)
I wouldn't do it !
Let the magic last as long as she wants it .....

Kudos on the Santa on the roof scam !!!
If you could have added some deer poop on the ground below..........maybe next time ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
14 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 6 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • heron (11-17-2017)
I remember when we were kids, my girlfriend's mother used to go all out at Christmastime. She would place a big Christmas tree outside the front yard with lights, presents, reindeer, etc then Christmas eve she would go out the front and spray talcum power all over the yard and make reindeer pawprints leading all the way to the loungeroom window and pawprints leading all the way into the house then place the presents underneath the tree. In the kitchen, she would place a half-eaten biscuit and half-drunken glass of milk which my friend had left for Santa as a thank you gesture. Then when she was done she would ring a little bell that had the hoo hoo hoo sounding Santa and my friend would awake to her presents. she was stoked till one year she caught her mother in the act then was devastated that Santa didn't exist.
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Anna for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-14-2017)
Waddaya mean ???????
Santa had the flu that year and sent the reindeer out with the fully loaded sleigh and a note to all the mommies and daddies telling them what to do !
It's true , I tell ya !!! Wink
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
14 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 6 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Anna (11-14-2017), AbuelaLoca (11-14-2017), GotSmart (11-14-2017)
(11-14-2017, 02:51 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Waddaya mean ???????
Santa had the flu that year and sent the reindeer out with the fully loaded sleigh and a note to all the mommies and daddies telling them what to do !

rvpopeye, You're funny Big Grin
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Anna for this post:
  • rvpopeye (11-14-2017)
(11-14-2017, 02:57 PM)Anna Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 02:51 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Waddaya mean ???????

rvpopeye, You're funny Big Grin

Yeah, that's been obvious for some time.  Wait, did you mean funny ha-ha?  I meant funny peculiar!
Regards

John

I don't like to make advance plans.  It causes the word PREMEDITATED get thrown around in the courtroom!
I'm NOT crazy!  My mother had me tested! Cool
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Optimistic Paranoid for this post:
  • rvpopeye (11-14-2017), Anna (11-14-2017), AbuelaLoca (11-14-2017)
I'll take both !
And don't forget "funny demented" ,  "funny weird" , "funny devious" , "scary funny" and of course "funny whatever".
I've also been called a lot of other things that I'm sure will be mentioned now that it has been brought up .......

My favorite was said once when one of my singers was giving a fan a stage tour ........
She pointed out all the cross stage snakes , speaker and other wiring that was neatly laid out and taped down between everything on stage , sometimes under runner rugs etc etc etc .

"Our FOH does that everywhere , he's kinda "persnickety" about how the systems are set up ."

(oh yeah , for those non musicians here FOH stands for Front Of House Engineer  generically referred to as Da Sound Guy ! There is also a monitor engineer that usually works from side stage mixing the monitor systems for the individual musicians. Many times I wore both of those hats...) (Oh , and the neatness came in real handy when something stopped mid show and I had to find the problem "An hour ago " skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Anna (11-14-2017), AbuelaLoca (11-14-2017)
I figured out the whole Santa thing when I was very young. School of Hard Knocks started early for me.
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC