Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dog took out a 75 year old man today.
(11-16-2017, 08:01 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: A month worth of little old church lady made meals ?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

That could soon turn into prospective partners if any of them are single. Idea Big Grin

Church lady opportunists...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • heron (11-17-2017)
(11-17-2017, 05:09 AM)Snikwahjm Wrote: Church lady opportunists...

Speaking from experience? Come on now, there has to be a story behind that comment. Tongue
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
(11-15-2017, 11:20 PM)Anna Wrote: I just cannot understand how we tend to not have time for our elderly parents when this is the time that they need us the most.

Some of us were abused and manipulated by a parent when we were children and needed them most.   One cannot treat people like s*** all their lives then expect sympathy when one's ability to bully has waned.
---
frater/jason
blog | campervan | RVwiki (very rough)

(06-16-2018, 08:02 PM)frater secessus Wrote: Some of us were abused and manipulated by a parent when we were children and needed them most.   One cannot treat people like s*** all their lives then expect sympathy when one's ability to bully has waned.

The stories I could tell.  Mother married 8 times, father married 4 times, dragged all over the US worse than a military brat, abusive step parents (broken bones, beat unconscious on a weekly basis, kept from school so the bruising didn't raise suspicion)...  yeah, I know the drill.  They're all dead now and honestly I couldn't care less.  On a positive note, my upbringing if you can call it that taught me how NOT to raise children.  I have two wonderful kids of my own that have grown to adulthood and I'm so proud of them.  My son is having a dad's day barbeque at his house tomorrow, hope my daughter shows up.
Traveling.  It leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • frater secessus (06-18-2018)