Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dog might be a Hot sauce addict
I put pepperocinis on my Peanutbuttter and jelly lavash bread roll ups.  Laugh, but  try it sometime.  

I Snort wasabi just for the burn( not really)

Hot chinese mustard, can't get enough of it.

There is a Taco shop by me, Robertos, I don't like it as much as some other taco shops in the area, but they have a self serve hot sauce selection.  They have one which is sooo tasty, and hot, I tell the proprieter that this hot sauce alone accounts for all the business they get from me, but this is only 90% true as  they are next to my regular grocery store, and the drug store which sells cheap american swill, for cheaper.

It makes me sweat in places I've never sweated before.  I thought my surfboard was dripping on my head, but it was sweat running down my neck from my hairline. Freaked me out, I just fixed that board.

Fiona wanted some of My Nachos,  As she was a babe magnet on the beach today, I gave her some, and one of them was drenched in my all time favorite Hot Sauce, the nacho, not the hot babe, but there is an image.

She did not woof it down, she tenderly took it from me and chewed, and I expected her to react to the liquid smokey fire, but she was all tail wags for more, trying to play the cute card which earned her so many squeals of delight from hot babes who were rubbing her belly and throwing her slobber and sand encrusted tennis ball and squealing again when she would drop it at their feet.  

Ok here is a smidge more nacho, and this time I add a couple more drops of the fire suace trying to elicite a reaction.

None, she loved it.

When I was done with the Nachos, the bottom  of the container was coated in  the firesauce and left over good stuff, and I thought for sure, she would react to the heat, but that container was polished so clean it looked like it had never had food in it, and she was all tailwags looking at me like I was holding out on her.

I get that dogs do not have the tastebuds humans have, but even if it is 1/3 as intense to her as to me, it is still intense.

I went and got some of her dry food, and placed 4 pieces in her bowl on one side dry, and then dipped four pieces in the fire sauce.  The 4 dry ones remain untouched in the bowl.

So Fiona must be a hot sauce lover, as well as a babe magnet.

She never even touched her water  bowl after.
  Me, well I did mention cheap American swill right?

Good waves  today.

"33"
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sternwake for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-11-2017), Justacarsofar (11-11-2017)
Rolling rock and nachos... well played Smile
I once had a Labrador who liked spicy foods, she also ate broccoli ... Dogs = love and stuff to keep sane <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wait until she sparks one off in the van and the hot sauce will end
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Cammalu (11-11-2017), Justacarsofar (11-11-2017)
Her head is now on the vans floor near my ass and these nachoes, even without beans in them, cause very ripe flatulence.

If there is to be a farting war, she will lose, and besides, I am the ventilation Nazi.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sternwake for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-11-2017), Justacarsofar (11-11-2017)
[Image: you-mean-youve-been-blaming-me-for-your-...g-meme.jpg]

[Image: dog-fart.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-11-2017), Texjbird (11-11-2017)
Dogs love farts and all other yucky things. That's why they are mans best pal. Even when the wife won't smell something the dog always will Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As soon as you mentioned 'dog' and 'hot sauce', I knew what was going to happen.

If farts could be collected and used as fuel, the gasoline industry would go out of business.
While i would have won any fart war, had one commenced, she got the last laugh, as she does not have to pick up my poo.

It was especially pungent today.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sternwake for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-11-2017)
In that war there are no winners.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Cammalu (11-11-2017)
(11-11-2017, 02:46 PM)GotSmart Wrote: In that war there are no winners.

Perhaps, but perhaps some sick monkey/dog/human likes the smell of their own farts, and such a challenge would be....savored?