Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M LETTING IT ALL HANGOUT
(12-16-2017, 09:05 AM)GotSmart Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 01:16 AM)HoneysPark Wrote: Sounds to me like you need to come to idaho....

Just a warning. She has a history of shooting guys in the ass. 

That is why we call her deliberate discharge.

I thought 'I'  was... "Deliberate Discharge'.... Huh  eh, that's OK I kin sharesy.... Tongue

TexJbird does 'accidental~ friendly fire type'...  that's far more menacing!!  heheee    Big Grin
title~ "Deliberate Discharge" 3 "Stinkin Badges" 1 "Flying manure spreader" 1 "Pink Elephant"  Tongue
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Justacarsofar for this post:
  • Ballenxj (12-16-2017), rvpopeye (12-17-2017)
Due solely to this thread, I went to Google Images and looked up Old Speedo Dude.........

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.............
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (12-18-2017)
You really did that ?

In recognition of your visual sacrifice....
I award you one of deze !

T W O h s ,,,, P. O.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (12-17-2017), heron (12-18-2017), AbuelaLoca (12-18-2017)
Popeye, wut does ' T W O h s ,,,, P.O. ' mean exactly?
title~ "Deliberate Discharge" 3 "Stinkin Badges" 1 "Flying manure spreader" 1 "Pink Elephant"  Tongue
I was just thinking there might be new people here that don't know what YARC stood for....... Huh
Never thought of this , I used to write it all out but abbreviated it to keep from sounding like a big head .
(this is the part where everybody posts that I do anyway) Tongue

The Weirdo Overlord has spoken,,,,Peace Out. Cool Cool Cool
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Texjbird (12-17-2017), heron (12-18-2017), AbuelaLoca (12-18-2017), Rocki5pr (12-18-2017)
OH! derr'' sorry, that make sense! I thought it might mean: TWO HOURS to POST yer Reply! sowry...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Justacarsofar for this post:
  • rvpopeye (12-17-2017), AbuelaLoca (12-18-2017)