Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loneliness
(11-18-2017, 11:36 PM)waldenbound Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 05:17 PM)GotSmart Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 12:10 AM)waldenbound Wrote: I get tired of talking to the cats. Especially when they put me on ignore and walk away.

Look at my avatar to see what has kept me sane for 15 years. Some times he even talks first. 

(Sane?). 

Read the YARC thread.   That will set the mood for the  drive across this beautiful country.

thats going to be my Joker, if he can  get over from hiding under the seat.

He got me waved through every border crossing so far.
Please don’t feed the trolls 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Anna (11-19-2017), AbuelaLoca (11-19-2017)
One of the most laid back cats I’ve met. When the screen door is accidentally left open, the cat slowly gets up, stretches, yawns and then actually saunters outside. As opposed to my little helion.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
Come n visit scar, both of us need a new friend.
Wonder how Eccentric stacks up against "Discombobulated" ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Vesper (06-05-2018)
(11-08-2017, 08:41 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: Gunny:  "There are a few of us who may be considered a bit eccentric..."

I've always like that word:  ECCENTRIC.  It gives a bit of class to those of us who would otherwise be labeled bizarre, peculair, strange, erratic, kooky, nutty, odd, offbeat, outlandish, weird, crazy, freaky, oddball, abnormal, flaky or way-out.
I can totally relate ... having too been called abnormal, eccentric, off-beat, strange, even troll, weird, or way-out.

And it didn't matter in which context either:
starting with "church" (that i very rarily attend anymore, as there's NOT much of a difference between them
 & the rest of the world.) it's sorta on the order of what Ghandi said I do not like christians. They are so much unlike the CHRIST / GOD)
&
when I worked in the Mental health field - oy vey! talk about barbarism. They destroy people, & never bat an eye doing it. - How can they stand to look at themselves in the mirror ?
&
when I worked in medicine, for two more decades -
How the medical profession manages to sell their souls for $$$$, is totally beyond me. 
And pray tell, WHY do we hafta work "under the radar" to simply help people to Allow... their own self to heal.
And WHY are children not allowed to learn to continue their precious relationship with their own subconscious MIND

I used to cry ............. until friends explained "Annie, THANK GOD you ain't "normal". As that means you don't exist inside their tiny pathetic miniscule boxes.      You see & live & help outside their box, in the realm of plentiful possibilities, a reality that is WORTH living..."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cute Annie for this post:
  • Vesper (06-05-2018)
(11-08-2017, 08:41 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: Gunny:  "There are a few of us who may be considered a bit eccentric..."

I've always like that word:  ECCENTRIC.  It gives a bit of class to those of us who would otherwise be labeled bizarre, peculair, strange, erratic, kooky, nutty, odd, offbeat, outlandish, weird, crazy, freaky, oddball, abnormal, flaky or way-out.

Or "Ain't Right"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Texjbird (03-31-2018)
That, too.
I have two cats with me. One is a grey striped cat I found next to a dumpster as a kitten just barely had its eyes open. That was in Livingston, LA. Skinny and retarded. 4 yrs old and still chases itself, dust mites, and invisible things. Thinks I am it's parent...seriously. I named it "Mee" because most of the time it walks or runs around around the floor, up the walls, etc screaming "Meee...Meee....Meee" then throws itself on the floor in front of you when your trying to move around the camper. Ohh...and it tends to everynow and then dart out the camper door in her banshee "Mee..Meee.Meeee" SMH. The other one is WAY over weight and lazy as hell. Does not Like the other one. Her name is "Kee" . Don't ask me why. I have no clue. Got it as a kitten as well from someone giving them away. But black one was first and a year before the other came along. I have lost alot of money turning down contracts because I had these cats. If they had good homes to go to I would have gotten rid of them by now.
wish I had to deal with loneliness.
Cats always need petting. Spoiled brats!

Im good with isolation. I need more of it
Anybody needs a new best friend,a stray beagle bitch that I took in has 8 puppies that are ready for new homes.