Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disabled/ Chronic illness and life on the road
I just ordered some cephalex. Thank you. I was considering going to urgent care. I have had a tooth/ear infection for a couple months, and I am stubborn and rarely use antibiotics, so this works great to avoid paying the doctor and big pharma! Be Well everyone. Health care for all! Feel the Bern!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to bLEEp for this post:
  • Blanch (11-01-2017), AbuelaLoca (11-01-2017)
I keep stocked on amoxicillin and a few others. This company has saved me thousands in medical bills. I hope you feel better soon Bleep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-01-2017)
Blanch, do you have to quit taking any of your other meds while you're on antibiotics? If so, do you let your doctor know?
viajes seguros
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AbuelaLoca for this post:
  • Blanch (11-01-2017)
(11-01-2017, 12:37 PM)VivoEnMiFurgoneta Wrote: Blanch, do you have to quit taking any of your other meds while you're on antibiotics? If so, do you let your doctor know?

I have to quit one medication if I am sick. My doctor knows what I do, doesn’t have a problem with it, but wishes I would make an appointment when I am sick. Since I am sometimes hundreds of miles away, she understands it isn’t an option while I travel out of the area. Often doctors in ER and Urgent Care settings don’t have much experience with newer medications. I once had an Urgent Care doctor tell me my case is too complicated for Urgent Care to treat. It really isn’t, but the biological medications I inject make them nervous.

I have been dealing with the autoimmune disease since 2008, so I am pretty well versed in the medications, side effects and illness.

I think part of being on the road is finding a doctor that understands a desire to be on the road, and is willing to work with it.

I will be starting humira Friday on top of leflunamide which isn't working. I'm taking 20 mg of Prednisone which also isn't working. My prayer is to be able to get off the steroids!! Anyhow, the humira addition scares the beheejees out of me!!! I constantly have cold symptoms from these meds and can never be sure if I'm really sick or it's just a side effect! I need to get out on the road for my sanity and my health!!!
viajes seguros
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to AbuelaLoca for this post:
  • Blanch (11-01-2017), heron (11-13-2017)
(11-01-2017, 12:58 PM)VivoEnMiFurgoneta Wrote: I will be starting humira Friday on top of leflunamide which isn't working. I'm taking 20 mg of Prednisone which also isn't working. My prayer is to be able to get off the steroids!! Anyhow, the humira addition scares the beheejees out of me!!! I constantly have cold symptoms from these meds and can never be sure if I'm really sick or it's just a side effect! I need to get out on the road for my sanity and my health!!!

I’ve been on Enbrel, Humira, Remicade and now Orencia. It is a necessary evil if I want quality of life. The second I catch a cold or virus I stop the injections for three weeks and instantly start antibiotics.

Every winter I ended up with pneumonia a couple of times. But when I spent the last winter in Arizona I was healthy. So Arizona in Winter is what I plan on doing until I can’t travel anymore. It made such a difference. My depression was far less from all the sunshine ( right now it is completely gone, after a summer in the Sierras). This Nomad thing has really improved my health.

Getting the shots delivered has been a bit tricky. The best thing to do is try to get a three month supply delivered at a time.

I regularly took elderberry drops and never had a cold for 8 years. I quit taking them and guess what, I have a roaring ear and sinus infection. Lots of silverbiotics for me this week.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-01-2017), Vesper (03-11-2018)
Ive had my fair share of health issues and they still arent 100% sure if i have an auto immune or a severe case of lyme. Auto immune drugs never helped and anti biotics did so im thankful im as improved as I am. I too have dr appts every 3 months. Its a pain, but necessary evil.

I was on opiates for several years, luckily my Dr gave me 3 months scripts at a time and could fill one every month whereever I was. Just used the same chain pharmecy.

You're an inspiration to many and going to do a lot of people a huge favor and confidence booster by doing the RTR seminar. Going to do my best to make it this year.

Can you order antibiotics off that website with out a prescription?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Everyroadleadshome for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-01-2017), Blanch (11-01-2017)
(11-01-2017, 05:31 PM)Everyroadleadshome Wrote: Ive had my fair share of health issues and they still arent 100% sure if i have an auto immune or a severe case of lyme. Auto immune drugs never helped and anti biotics did so im thankful im as improved as I am. I too have dr appts every 3 months. Its a pain, but necessary evil.

I was on opiates for several years, luckily my Dr gave me 3 months scripts at a time and could fill one every month whereever I was. Just used the same chain pharmecy.

You're an inspiration to many and going to do a lot of people a huge favor and confidence booster by doing the RTR seminar. Going to do my best to make it this year.

Can you order antibiotics off that website with out a prescription?
Yes, they are sold as pet medications and do not require a prescription in Nevada where the company is based.

I’m not trying to be an inspiration or anything like that. I just think we can network and help one another. Isn’t that how life should work?

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-01-2017), Cammalu (11-01-2017), Everyroadleadshome (11-02-2017), heron (11-13-2017)
Antibiotics are generally contraindicated for colds and other VIRUSES.
They don't work on viruses, and overuse of them can make them ineffective.
I would suggest getting the PDR Physician Health Guide to Prescription Drugs, via Amazon. Good info on most meds.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Seawolf1090 for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (11-01-2017), heron (11-13-2017)