Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone want to give hepcat a helping hand?
looks like he is having the same issue i was having,where exactly do i upload this stuff?

give him a p.m. if so

thanks gary

also rep him up,this stuff isnt easy
Wish I could help. Not a clue on coding. Tried a few years back...but it looked like crap
I can barely interweb lol, sorry Hepcat
(09-17-2017, 10:57 AM)Art Wrote: I can barely interweb lol, sorry Hepcat

i'm right there with you,went to see what the site looked like on a tablet and could get the thing to turn on,you got to hold the button down
I'm thinking Scott may know some of the workings, but he's on a 7 hour difference. I'll bet he would help.
Hey thanks guys... it's not that complex, really... the only problem I'm having is that the file structure of the forums doesn't appear to be what everyone in all of the research says it ought to be... it's some trial-and-error... but we'll get it figured out. Thanks for being patient!
1995 Coachmen B19 rear dinette, E250 chassis, 351W & E4OD trans
2006 Born Free 32RQ on a Kodiak chassis, 8.1L V8 & Allison 5spd trans
2016 Jeep JKU 6spd stick
If the forum has any audio problems , I'm in !

coding , not so much......
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
Patience is my middle name. Thanks for helping out.. No doubt it will get the kinks worked out soon.

Rob
When I get a new power cord for my laptop, I'll be more than happy to help research how to do things! I have a masters in telling folks how to do things!!
viajes seguros
Hey I will step right up and add as many hands and feet that you need if it was written in Fortran...Yeah I am too old, in the computer age, like dog age or cat age, I am a Methuselah.. I have to hire people to do my website. I could figure out my website but the new kids sometimes run into old code on the shadier side of the web and need someone to read it for them and identify who wrote it. So I get good rates. I sent out feelers at the start of this idea a few months back but no bites. Forums are a PITA to these 30 second attention types.