Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.... Solar?
(06-16-2019, 07:33 PM)minddroool Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 01:25 PM)TWIH Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 07:18 PM)travelaround Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^ best place to learn about solar..... Jim in Denver.
Jim is featured on CRVL in the videos and you can trust him, as opposed to the 2000 “experts” there who are lucky to even have an old HF system. So pm him or go with what he says.
Not all of CRVL is junk, there are still really good people there, just a lot of really not nice ones too.
I don't know what crvl is.....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Crvl is the forum that most of us came from.  It is currently run for commercial purposes and we are here for the freedom to speak on various subjects on the same thread without being yelled at.   Blush

It goes goes way deeper than that, but we ain’t right and have the stinkin badges to prove it.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
(06-16-2019, 08:07 PM)GotSmart Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:33 PM)minddroool Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 01:25 PM)TWIH Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 07:18 PM)travelaround Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^ best place to learn about solar..... Jim in Denver.
Jim is featured on CRVL in the videos and you can trust him, as opposed to the 2000 “experts” there who are lucky to even have an old HF system. So pm him or go with what he says.
Not all of CRVL is junk, there are still really good people there, just a lot of really not nice ones too.
I don't know what crvl is.....

Crvl is the forum that most of us came from.  It is currently run for commercial purposes and we are here for the freedom to speak on various subjects on the same thread without being yelled at.   Blush

It goes goes way deeper than that, but we ain’t right and have the stinkin badges to prove it.
Hhhmmmm... Sounds like Facebook.

You are cute when you blush.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Shadowmoss for this post:
  • Texjbird (06-17-2019)
(06-16-2019, 08:09 PM)Shadowmoss Wrote: You are cute when you blush.

Huh

MWA?

I have rosacea!

Angel
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
(06-16-2019, 08:13 PM)GotSmart Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 08:09 PM)Shadowmoss Wrote: You are cute when you blush.

Huh

MWA?

I have rosacea!

Angel

Wink   WHY DONCHA TELL IT TO THE MARINES BIG BOY  Shy

TJB
I WAS NOT BUILT TO BREAK  

MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Cammalu (06-17-2019)
Blush my friend. You're a scholar and a gentleman all wrapped up in a kind blanket. Thanks for the propane use numbers. I was playing around with amperage and draw figures dragged out of my .... thin air trying to get a picture of how long a toroidal propane tank, replacing a spare tire, would last pushing a split unit in a small trailer. In Canada filling autopropane tanks is cheaper, for a few reasons. Not sure if this is true stateside. Great info.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement