Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRE Prevention Thread
wow, a lighter just ignited like that....very scary, glad the damage was way less than it could have been. scary thing
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, 3 Cat Ass Trophies , ROOIRIA Wannabe,(never happen) and still a Bisquit cause me soggy!
And 2 run down Flying Manure Spreaders!
Heres a way:
https://www.burnham-on-sea.com/wp-conten...ck-550.jpg
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
Guess I don't have access.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
How could a lighter ignite itself?
IDK. Never had it happen to me or heard of it before. Seems like there would be a recall if it did happen. Now, smoking in bed has caused a lot of fires on the other hand.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
In a concert Iron Madien Metallica and scorpions ( Monsters of Rock) once I was holding my Bic up. Doing the big flame thing and the top melted past the valve and wooosh. Huge flame. No damage. But I do mean huge burst.
Could you do it again and make a video?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (06-18-2019)
What kind of badge would popeye award for that?!?
Brian

Smokey the bear probably has some kind of award...
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
Smokey is actually called Badgernator around here.... but that seems to be an appropriate "Official Title" for him to have .
(But you are correct that he's the one presenting this award to the BeastMaster.)
Most esteemed BeastMaster
For not sitting next to the sound board before setting off the road flare you chose from that Used Yak Dealer's swag pile .
I hereby award you the "Fickle Flying Fire of Fate Award" ....and I saw the look of recognition as you realized he was actually me in my Yakki Suit .
(As usual any discovery of that mission will be completely disavowed by the "Secretary of Denial" , which is also another "Official Title" of the Badgernator..................)

I know "Smokey" just happens to have a slightly used TPFMS that he is pretty desperate to "unload" and can easily convert for this occasion ......just needs to add the audio activated crap bay doors !
(I can see it nowwww , little flaming balls of turkey poop falling from the sky as Metallica hits the "opening note".)

No finer award is available on any other forum on the planet !

May you fly this award with the deadly accuracy you have secretly been preparing for your entire life ...

T W O h s,,,,MD.
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Cammalu (06-18-2019)