Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paul
Paul Winer recently died in Q. On another forum a man by the name of noodly, who comes here also, thought it would be funny to make a joke about his death. Death is not a joking matter. Respect is what should be rendered. You think someones death is something to be ridiculed? I understand you have health problems, how would you feel if you were disrespected in the way you disrespect others.
Just to be clear this nobody said nothing on any other forum. Check your facts before you make accusations I take my name and words very seriously.

I have barely had time to read this forum and haven't been over there in well over a year. I read the post by our camp counsellor here. Never met the man.

That's one.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-17-2019)
BTW please don't take the cowards way out and say you weren't referring to me as we don't have any other nobody's in our membership.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
(05-16-2019, 09:50 PM)smrtrvlr Wrote:  On another forum a man by the name of noodly, who comes here also, thought it would be funny to make a joke about his death. 
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  IS THERE SOME REASON YOU WANT TO DRAG CRAP FROM ANOTHER FORUM OVER HERE?
IF IT'S MR NOODLY YOUR CALLING OUT ABOUT SOMETHING HE SUPPOSEDLY SAID ON ANOTHER FORUM I THINK THAT FORUM WOULD BE THE PLACE TO THROW DOWN THE GAUNTLET, NOT HERE

I'M WITH YOU ON DEATH NOT BEING FUNNY.  
SOMETIMES NECESSARY, OR IRONIC, EVEN JUSTIFIED.........NEVER FUNNY

(05-17-2019, 12:23 AM)Scott7022 Wrote: BTW please don't take the cowards way out and say you weren't referring to me as we don't have any other nobody's in our membership.

SCOTT I DON'T THINK SMRTRVLR SAID "NOBODY".
  IMO YOU ARE MANY THINGS......"NOBODY" AINT ONE OF 'EM & IS NEVER LIKELY TO BE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED

I HAVE SEEN THE POST IN QUESTION RE: PAUL WINERS DEATH.  THE REPLY WAS ONE WORD.  I DO THINK IT COULD HAVE GONE UNSAID.  IF IT REALLY UPSET ME I WOULD SAY SOMETHING ON THAT FORUM & NOT HERE.

JEWELL ANN
"DON'T LET THE OLD MAN IN"   WRITTEN & RECORDED BY TOBY KEITH

A CHANGE IS GONNA COME
                            MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-17-2019), heron (05-19-2019)
I thought the same thing. Sat on it counted to a hundred looked at our membership list. We don't have a noodly. Sat on it a while longer looked at this posters contributions. Thought about a shake longer. I refer to my self as nobody in posts all the time. No noodly has ever posted since the beginning of our forum as I recall. Searched for it and sat two shakes longer then without being a jerk clarified. Figured as the OP referenced my recent health stuff I just mentioned on the forum they had to be referencing me. Hence why I added the clarification cowards way out. I am an opinionated prick built a little tougher than I am stupid, so far. I detest drama queens. As you said the drama was on the site many of us fled from for the very reason of deleted posts and drama specials. The Target of this drama was me. Noodly or nobody with the referenced Heath concerns the intent was obvious a drama show see who lines up along side and against with ambiguity tossed in for distance.

Anyway all I have to say on the topic past thank you; if there is an apology. I sent the poster a personal message to deal with it. Past that and all the keyboard heros I am easy to find. Real name real searchable really never concerned about anyone.

Past that this thread is about the death of Paul who was special to a lot of people. I don't want to take away from that anymore than has already been done. I apologize for my hand in that and while I never met the man personally, by reputation he sounded like a cool cat.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-17-2019), Texjbird (05-17-2019)
I read what he wrote. It didn't bother me. Everyone takes death situations differently. Grief is never the same for all and a lot of people put laughter as a block to feelings etc. Too soon to write that type of response, probably, but it didn't bother me at all. Death is not a joke ever but our feelings when confronted with death is everyone's own personal feelings. You CAN'T rule others in their feelings. Just leave it alone, what goes down on a another forum doesn't matter here Smile
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • Scott7022 (05-17-2019), rvpopeye (05-17-2019), Snikwahjm (05-17-2019)
smrtrvlr
Some people deal with grief in very different ways. Trying to laugh about death may be just a coping mech.
I agree that this is a CRVL issue.

TempTWO
Some people changed their screen names for this forum from the other place names.
Noodly COULD have been one of them.

PS
But if it was directed at you .....My purge button is BACK !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

of course I can't edit the above I wrote but it is you CAN'T rule others in their emotions and responses.

just wanted to make that clear LOL

Mod Edit:
Roamer , your edit just happened
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-17-2019)
If Noodly comes here, he is either using another name, or not posting. 

I agree with the no cross board drama rule. I don’t go back there. 

Paul was a decent man  he deserves better.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-17-2019), Texjbird (05-17-2019), Snikwahjm (05-17-2019)
Paul is the bookseller guy , right ?
Did he ever get a "Stinkin' Badge" ?

One "Stinkin' Badge" posthumously awarded.
(He did have a spot to pin it on.)
(in memorium for The Naked Bookseller's "cooler than you" lifestyle.)

Badgernator
Can you post that pic again ?

T W O h s,,,,P. O.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • heron (05-19-2019)