Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The defating
had the death flu for just over a week,started feeling better,got some stuff done and then it came back worst,right there at scary lung congestion,been over a week and feeling better,still coughing stuff up,weak and ear infection holding on so time to make some changes

started at 240lbs,cut out all sugar except fruit and such,limited bread,lots of veggies,green tea in the morn,herbal in the evening,shot of apple cider vinegar every so often,clove or two of garlic a day,just clocked in at 230lbs
My first husband grew up near the border in San Diego. He always took the hottest Mexican hot sauce he could find and drank a swig when he got sick. He claimed it cured everything. It seemed to work for him, never missed work, just chugged a swig and got better. It didn’t help with lung cancer though.......

Get better Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2^
Is there a doc involved or just Dr.Tank ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

I used to take a good hot wood fired sauna & it would clear it up,
Let me recommend the best medicine in the world, a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant country, in easy stages. James Madison

My neighbor never was sick. He was a WWII officers chef in Italy. He said when ever he felt a little sick he made an onion sandwich. He cut up a whole onion and fried it and ate it between a couple slices of bread. What killed him was kidney failure.
wow, so sorry you got nailed so bad! I hope you are on the healing end of all this now.

congrats on lbs. down….darn right lousey food and extra fat on the body inhibits our total health. Good for you. Limit that fruit also....being 'natural' sugar, it is still sugar and your body doesn't need a lot of that also. So happy to hear you are taking control and doing for you Smile
yea,it seems a steady diet of soda pop and deep fried deli makes you fat and sick,got a few cans of black olives,kiwis and going to boil up some eggs for snacks instead of doritos and ice cream
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • rvpopeye (05-16-2019)
Glad you're on the mend.

Gaining weight stuck here at home. Big piles of food made (Son, DIL, 4 kids and my wife and I), so eating more than I should. When on the road, I cook small portions and lose weight that way.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
You chose wisely !
Prob saved or at least extended your own life , so pat yourself on the back for that and keep at it.
Raw honey is a better snack too , so put some on that ice crea-------- never mind.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

(05-16-2019, 09:50 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: Raw honey is a better snack too , so put some on that ice crea-------- never mind.

I like real maple syrup, oh, and root beer!
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel