Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1992 Ford El Dorado
Hi. Does anyone know if the Ford El Dorado is generally an okay vehicle? I am looking at one with 140,000 miles on it, small block 351, roof air, toilet, no shower, stove, sink, fridge, water tanks, grey and black, does not have original?? generator dunno if it had one to begin with. They are asking $4000.... A 1992, do you think engine seals are shot just due to age? Is it customizable, at least shower and solar. People say to look out for rust... how much rust is too much rust? I will be crawling under it looking for leaks but I have driven a lot of leaky Fords

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
a leaky gasket is just that and no reason to pass on a rig

really depends on past owners,did the do upkeep or run it to the ground? should have a nice stack of receipts

92 ford van is fine,351 is fine,all of the big 3 vans have their quirks but are fine

solar depends on the roof being somewhat flat

if you are unsure,schedule an inspection at a good mechanic shop,well worth the money
I missed it, missed it, missed it.... Sold right before I got there... Ug!!!! But now I know I can get the money and what I want.....

bummer,cheaper running rigs will sell that day,show up with cash,i was the first to my rig an hour after it was listed and there was a list of people behind me,it was now or never
(04-19-2019, 03:15 PM)Blacktank Wrote: bummer,cheaper running rigs will sell that day,show up with cash,i was the first to my rig an hour after it was listed and there was a list of people behind me,it was now or never
Yeah...
Ug.....
I have no car so if any vehicles are too far for me to peddle to I have to get a ride .... when I can..... ug ug ug.....