• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Ambo!
Skuh kuh kuh kuh
GVW it yet ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

(04-22-2019, 07:08 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Skuh kuh kuh kuh
GVW it yet ?

Yeah, 17,641 pounds. Still have plenty of cargo carrying capacity left. Max gross is 26k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That "should" be easy to stay under.

My class A ~15K , rated 14K....only a 2 ton chassis..(It was under after the fire though) .
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Found a good use for my mirror when parked. This is no better way to dry a pair of bibs...

[Image: b8c65e91aa0a42a10da2c940597db6b5.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you need them dry faster you could always drive around.
Somehow I missed reading about the aluminum box you installed over the cab. How's it working out for you?
I couldn't stand that waisted space either but my GMC cab has a higher arch in the middle so ended up using gutter rail rack mounts and found a used bed box in black powder coat. Works great for the lesser used bulk items like folding chairs, camp table. awning posts, etc. Now to find an easy way to get up there. Any suggestions?
A can of Red Bull ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  

Rabid dogs or scorpions always "give me wings" to climb.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement