Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1964 Gmc Suburban extra long
[Image: 00Y0Y_1HR6rSmGbAx_600x450.jpg]
https://yubasutter.craigslist.org/cto/d/...09870.html
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (03-19-2019)
?That looks a lot like the end of the line greyhound bus. I took a ride on one when I went to see my grandma in South Dakota when I was a kid.
Getting into my area of expertise.

.pdf   Sub.pdf (Size: 119.53 KB / Downloads: 7)

.pdf   sub2.pdf (Size: 155.2 KB / Downloads: 5)
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
Just checking VPN
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
Good to see you posting !
Healing good I hope....
Does typing hurt ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Only when I laugh at some posts. So it's your fault I Tell ya!

I think painting is the same thing as healing when it comes to age. It takes forever and it's never as good as it was when you looked at it. But like the cat you just spent 1000 bucks on at the vet I am most certainly being pampered.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • rvpopeye (03-19-2019), American Nomad Patriot (03-19-2019)
OK . so do you think it'd improve if I cut out the comments ??? Rolleyes 
Cuz I COULD do that , I guess , not sure , but I could try......... Confused 
Just in case, soak up as much as that pamperin' as you can before I spoils its . Tongue

Your Pal , the other Overlord Weirdo
errrr,,, I mean Weirdo Overlord............ Tongue
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (03-19-2019), Scott7022 (03-20-2019)
I just sold my 1962 Chevy short wheel base step side truck. I've had it for 20 yrs. Been sitting inside a huge shop in the corner. Got rid of it very cheap cause it was a grandfather, father, and two sons that wanted to restore it. After 2 decades I doubt I would ever get around to it. Plus it was a major downsizing item on my list. Sucked to see it go...but done.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Texjbird (03-20-2019)
Congratulations. I agree that some things are hard to see go.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel