Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Google Taking Over?
Well I'm not sure how I did it      I've managed to get YouTube on a Poloroid tablet without going thru Google Play Store.

Now when I want to comment I'm being notified that by posting a comment I am making a YouTube channel and accept their terms of service.  That my full name will be noted with my public comment.

Huh  To Me This Is a WTF Moment To  Infinity   Angry

I have no idea why this is happening or how to stop it.

Any   Ideas or instructions will be  deeply appreciated.

I still can't get YouTube on the Verizon Ellipsis tablet.  Its 4g. ( whatever that means ) It has way more features that I'd like to use.  Although on this one I can type using a microphone.  Goggle struggles to understand my accent.  That's a PITA for real

Jewell Ann
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
Too late they have already taken over, they are in charge of your futur, the bigger question who are they and what to they want.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Flying kurbmaster for this post:
  • MN C Van (03-11-2019)
Huh Huh   Sky Net???

Terminator = Movies I Still Watch    I don't like # 1 so much.

On my first tablet a Asus eeePC my son put Mozilla .Firefox on it. I could use it when Chrome/Google didn't respond.  I know he doesn't like Windows 10. 

My Verizon Elipsis keeps telling me there is only 7% storage available. It has only factory settings & will not let me use youtube without using the Google Play app. and installing a updated version of YouTube.  Then when I click install the damn thing tells me to free up space cuz there isn't enough.  I'VE spent a few hours and two phone call with Verizon Techs support and even deleted some factory apps and it's still a no go.  Phooooeeey

Since my neck is semi FUBAR .I can't spend a lot of time looking down. So most of my reading and other stuff to do while sitting is limited.  So I can sit up and watch DVDs or YouTube or lay down and get my tablet positioned where I don't strain my neck to watch anything on it.

If I ever actually get to do a van build I can make the necessary changes to accommodate my neck/back issues.

That reminds me to charge up my Ryobi drill.   Wink  It's one of the best Christmas presents that I ever bought myself.  The three Craftsman electric tools I bought for a different Christmas were  my Whoopee I'm Divorced presents & they were nice too.

Jewell Ann

Where is Sarah Conner when I need her?
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
(03-10-2019, 06:58 PM)Flying kurbmaster Wrote: Too late they have already taken over, they are in charge of your futur, the bigger question who are they and what to they want.

Besides your money and your soul, of course?
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else