Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You One and All
Sometime during the past week while I was preparing for a Random Home Invasion my pro12 tablet crashed...again.

I was pretty busy and totally stressed so I wasn't too concerned.  I have a smaller one for back up.  I just haven't quite figured out how to access various things on it .

When the pro12 was back up and running I was logged out of this forum and could not not remember my password.

I struggled with those longass authorization codes with the L lower case =l or an I which is a upper case i.  
Also number zero 0 looks like the uppercase O to me unless they are side by side 0 O & l I.

I reached out to a member on my gmail who PMd someone on the forum and then I was sent a password by email.
 Saturday night I logged on here, changed my password, clicked on the "remember me" button and was good to go.
This morning I was logged out, which I never do, and my pass word didn't work.  So I reached out again to a member. 

Then started the whole process again to log on.
Soooooooooo I'M BACK Tongue 

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM OF LOGGING ON OR RESETTING A PASSWORD.  IF SO YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE MEMBER WHO G MAILED ME.

ALSO ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU TO THE WIZARD BEHIND THE CURTAIN. Wink

JEWELL ANN

P.S.  Once again I got lucky and wasn't chosen for a Home Invasion.  Q refused to do a happy dance with me.  She was probably tired of being told to move out of the way so often. 

I've made progress on getting rid of things I don't need and getting a better idea idea of what I do need to keep.  I gave some grocerys and things to a neighbor.  Someone else is moving into a 30ft TT and I will be giving him kitchen items, bedding, rugs, and misc. house hold items.  I also filled a HUGE rolling trash can for the dump!

I'm Still Moving Slowly...Just like a turtle....I'll get there eventually
As long as some A'hole doesn't come along and move "There" on me Rolleyes
                           My Heart Is Good............But Oh This Mouth
                              I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Blanch (02-10-2019), BCGuy (02-10-2019), rvpopeye (02-10-2019), American Nomad Patriot (02-10-2019)
About time u get back in. Take a photo of your password and keep it in your phone or let Queenie know what it is so she can remind you.

After you get rid of all your crap you can come to Kentucky and start working on my shed and barn. Thanks in advance.
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Texjbird (02-10-2019)
Or send it to yourself in an email.. So you can copy-paste it in.. Wink
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling,  
probably cursed 

[Image: AIDog_Line_Sm_Teal_GD.png]
I am the Ear-Wormer with a Stinkin' Badge 
"it's Beige.."
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
  • Texjbird (02-10-2019), American Nomad Patriot (02-10-2019)
Hi, Good to hear from you again.
"Random Home Invasion" are these normal occurrence wherever it is you are at?
Don't be too creative with passwords to something like this forum.
Use a more complex password only for financial and privacy stuff.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wayne49 for this post:
  • Texjbird (02-10-2019)
(02-10-2019, 12:06 PM)Wayne49 Wrote: "Random Home Invasion" are these normal occurrence wherever it is you are at?

I'm in a Public Housing complex.  There is a "Family" section where the units go from 1 bedroom apts. up to 4 bedroom houses.  I live in the "Old Bats and Old Farts" section.  This is the only apt. complex I have ever lived in where there are 4 city streets leading into it and another one that runs through it that the 1st 4 feed in to.

I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE IN MY HOME UNLESS I KNOW THEM AND HAVE INVITED THEM IN.  THE ONLY TIME IN MY LIFE MY HOME WAS ROBBED OR THINGS WENT MISSING IT USUALLY INVOLVED PEOPLE THAT I KNEW JUST NOT VERY WELL. 

I HAVE CANCELLED OR RESCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS FOR LAB WORK, DOCTOR VISITS, PHYSICAL THERAPY, LUNCHEON ENGAGEMENTS AND WHATEVER ELSE I WANTED TO DO ON THE INVASION DAYS.

The Inspections/Invasion dates are always 2 days in a row. If you don't see the inspectors/invaders on the 1st day you will see them on the next.

They come into our homes whether we are there or not.  If you have a animal uncrated and it is determined to "be aggresive" when they enter if you aren't there in control of the animal Animal Control can be called, the animal impounded,
The H.A. will charge a tenant $35 for making the call.  Then we have to go bail out our animals.

By law tenants are to recieve a  written notice no less than 48hs prior to the inspection.

There are 4 quarterly inspections with a maintenance person and someone from the office, all apts are visited.

There is a yearly HUD inspection with a "independent" inspector and one of the Housing Authority employees.

There is once yearly HUD random inspection.  With a HUD Rep. and H.A. Rep.

There is a  "pest control" inspection.....The rules state "all units must recieve some form of treatment".  After the first 2yrs.  I decided that my kitchen is the only room I need treated.  I request that they enter through the back door to do the treatment.  I have a dog gate up across the doorway into the rest of the apt.  There is a Rottweiler raising Hell in my Chihuahuas body in the hallway and I'm in the doorway in the kitchen. So far they haven't requested that I move.

There is a  "appliance" inspection......This is where 2 employees come in and check the model numbers on the outdated, semi rusty, chipped enamel appliances.  It took the H.A. 7ys to get a new plastic shelf that goes over the veggie drawers in the bottom of my frig.  It was dropped off at my Moms apt. several months before she passed away.  I brought it to my place and it's still in the box.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NOW WHAT WAS THE QUESTION Big Grin OH YES I REMEMBER!

I have been here for almost 9yrs. I came for 2 at the most. Then Life Happened.  Now I'm nearly done in AL.  There are a lot of family ties here for me.  My Grandfathers family line goes back to the 1800s in N.E. Alabama.  Since my Mom passed away there are no longer any family ties binding me here.  My son has returned to KY and I think that will be his home state once again.

Jewell Ann
                           My Heart Is Good............But Oh This Mouth
                              I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • rvpopeye (02-10-2019), Wayne49 (02-10-2019), American Nomad Patriot (02-10-2019)
OMG, how you put up with all that is beyond me! GBY
(02-10-2019, 04:37 PM)smrtrvlr Wrote: OMG, how you put up with all that is beyond me! GBY

Guberment. All intrusive , All B.S.  :-D
#NomadLivesMatter  
JewellAnn…...Its time to GO...…NOW !

It's TIME for an interVANtion………

"Free the TexaxJayBird"...……...FreeBird !

""Stuck Trucker in Fort Rucker""

Fort-A-Rucker Trucker !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Abnorm for this post:
  • Texjbird (02-12-2019)