Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Aussies in this Group
Just out of curiosity how many Aussies are in this group and where do you reside?
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

I think you are it Nana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
Good thing too.. Aussies are weird.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 08:56 AM)Cammalu Wrote: I think you are it Nana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Cammalu.
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

(02-08-2019, 09:03 AM)Motrukdriver Wrote: Good thing too.. Aussies are weird.

Babe, It takes one to know one. hahaha. Heart Heart Heart

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nana for this post:
  • Cammalu (02-08-2019)
I know some aussies. Does that count?
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • Nana (02-08-2019)
i am an aussie mom, tho they are dogs, not humans and technically the breed originated in the southwest of north america and has absolutely nothing to do with the land down under so i'll shut up now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tav-2020 for this post:
  • Nana (02-08-2019)
We'll need more pics of them to confirm that it's the dogs and not you. Wink 

OK maybe just cuz I like dog pics.
(You can start your own thread for them if you like ,or just here.)

Looks like the only Aussie Nana is going to find is the Dingo she lives with ??
OK MO , your turn.....
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

(02-08-2019, 11:16 AM)tav-2020 Wrote: i am an aussie mom, tho they are dogs, not humans and technically the breed originated in the southwest of north america and has absolutely nothing to do with the land down under so i'll shut up now.

Are you in the sates or in Australia? I'm in the States, My husband and I live in Missouri and it would be nice to actually find a friend from home who lives close by. I know my chances are buckley's and none but one can still hope.

Aussies may seem weird.  When you live in a place where the land is always trying to kill you you develop an awareness of your surroundings.  When you are responsible for your own survival you become self sufficient.  When a catastrophe happens where you are located you are the first responder.  

North Americans depend on city water.  If something happens you call 911 and they rescue you.  The government requires office chairs to have 5 wheels instead of just 4 so you don't tip over and bump.  If anything bad happens the blame must be fixed first, then the problem can be addressed.  It is always someone else's fault.  

The differences in attitudes can be explained.  When you and your neighbor depend on each other relationships matter.  

Vegemite cannot be explained.
Say good night, Dick.