Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kratom. Some of you may be interested in this
When it comes to miracle drugs, I don’t trust any of them. Kratom made me sick. It seems to work for others. Give me some CBD oil and I will accept a less sharp pain.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
Lots of things on the internet about drug interactions. Be careful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Nana (02-22-2019)
Herbal drug kratom linked to almost 100 overdose deaths, CDC says

"Kratom – a plant grown naturally in Southeast Asia and often sold in powder capsules – was a cause of death in 91 overdoses in the United States from July 2016 to December 2017, according to a report released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
In seven of the overdoses, kratom was the only substance to test positive in a toxicology report, though the CDC says other substances couldn't be ruled out.
Health officials looked at numbers from state overdose reporting databases and found that of the 27,338 overdose deaths in that time period, 152 of the deceased people tested positive for kratom, even if it was not a cause of death."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/heal...441560002/
I just had a full page of my history & Kratom facts & it dissapeared?
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
It is hard to tell facts from personal opinions on this subject. One person on here is a seller and gets positively abusive about any negative information about Kratom.  Undecided
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
Probably just doing "maintenance"...
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
Yeah, but they were probably kids taking too much trying to get high I’ll bet. I’d imagine it’s the same with many over the counter herbs and meds. I wonder how many croak from ODing on aspirin every year.

Thinning out the gene pool.
monkeyfoot
Watch the movie "Leaf of Faith" IMHO I think it will work but you have to study it for yourself & info is limited. You have to find a suppier where the Kratum is pure, then decide on green, white or red. I really appreciate JD in having the guts & careing to bring this up! IMHO if you do your research the overdoses were people & power lifters taking 100x what they should have or mixed with other drugs. There was a drug company that tried to patent it which they couldn't do as it's been used for centuries so they started a hate campaign against it. If you don't have common sense or have an adictive nature or are looking to get high don't try it.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
(04-14-2019, 05:33 AM)GotSmart Wrote: It is hard to tell facts from personal opinions on this subject. One person on here is a seller and gets positively abusive about any negative information about Kratom.  Undecided

Who's the seller? I'd like to ask questions & buy it from someone reputable.
(04-14-2019, 07:17 AM)Gr8ful Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 05:33 AM)GotSmart Wrote: It is hard to tell facts from personal opinions on this subject. One person on here is a seller and gets positively abusive about any negative information about Kratom.  Undecided

Who's the seller? I'd like to ask questions & buy it from someone reputable.

Look up bLEEp on the forum and private message him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk